Pics of my 1023E w/ TSC Post Hole Digger

/ Pics of my 1023E w/ TSC Post Hole Digger #1  

OTFD122

Tractor
John Deere 1023E
Figured I'd share a few pics of my 1023E with TSC/County Line PHD. I have dug a few holes with it and both tractor and PHD perform quite well. Have a BIG project coming up with 100+ posts going in for equine fence and I will surely post pics when that is done! But for those wondering if the PHD fits on a subcompact, here's proof:

555511_3629228017193_1082787663_n.jpg

539009_3629227017168_69624788_n.jpg

/ Pics of my 1023E w/ TSC Post Hole Digger #2  
NICE set up enjoy yourself rubbing all that new paint off the PHD.:thumbsup:

/ Pics of my 1023E w/ TSC Post Hole Digger #3  
Thanks for posting/shareing pic's. Careful that phd does'nt screw in hard ground and give you a wheelir type effect. :)
Make sure you added gearbox oil to that unit those come shipped dry. Most have warning stickers posted on em stateing this.
Play hard-play safe ! :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Pics of my 1023E w/ TSC Post Hole Digger #4  
OTFD,
Thanks for posting and please include an update when you drill the holes for the larger job. Were you operating at an idle for the first few holes?

/ Pics of my 1023E w/ TSC Post Hole Digger
Yep, from reading on here I knew they were dry. It do have a warning label saying there was no oil in unit, and the lady at TSC even told me!

/ Pics of my 1023E w/ TSC Post Hole Digger #6  
Thanks for posting/shareing pic's. Careful that phd does'nt screw in hard ground and give you a wheelir type effect. :)
Make sure you added gearbox oil to that unit those come shipped dry. Most have warning stickers posted on em stateing this.
Play hard-play safe ! :thumbsup:

Boone

Strap in tight... the tractor might go spinning around the bit. :laughing: