KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS

/ KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS #1  

DHUR

Tractor
jd4005 & X750
I AM ON DILE UP INTERNENT,I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT. SO I E-MAILED KEN AND WITHIN 20 OR 30 MIN. I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM KEN. THAT IS GREAT SERVICE. HE IS A GREAT GUY. THANKS KEN
DAVE

/ KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS #2  
:thumbsup:

Thanks Dave;)

/ KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS #3  
I think it is important to support or should I say buy USA products whenever you can. If we import everything we are exporting all the jobs that we have here, what a train wreck.

I should add that Kenny has helped alot of people with tractors and hydraulics on this forum and other forums through the years and is a stand up guy.

/ KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS #6  
I think it is important to support or should I say buy USA products whenever you can. If we import everything we are exporting all the jobs that we have here, what a train wreck.

I should add that Kenny has helped alot of people with tractors and hydraulics on this forum and other forums through the years and is a stand up guy.

Thanks Steve.

/ KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS #7  
Yep, Kenny is the best!

/ KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS #8  
I'm a huge fan of Ken's bolt on hooks! I just used them yesterday to pull an engine/tranny/transfer case out of the back of my truck, they worked flawlessly as always!

/ KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS #9  
Kenny will ship to The Great White North (Canada) and the product is excellent. Highly recommended.

/ KEN'S BOLT-ON HOOKS #10  
I agree, Ken is a credit to this site, well any site for that matter! Grwat work ken! :)