New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower

/ New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower #1  

Rockgod

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD X380 Accel 48" Deep Deck
Well, the big trade went through and I think the 3720 is going to fit my needs much better than the 4320. Today I tested everything out and I think we're good to go.

I really like the R3 turfs and think they'll be me much better on the lawn next year when I get the auto-connect 72" deck. For now I'll be testing them out with the front mount blower, course now it won't snow :D

Fresh off the truck!

100_98871024x760.jpg

100_98881024x760.jpg

Before the blower switch.

100_98891024x760.jpg

Naked

100_98941024x760.jpg

Front blower!

100_98991024x760.jpg

100_98971024x760.jpg

/ New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower #2  
Congratulations. It looks great.

/ New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower #3  
Congratulations. Very nice rig. Hope you like yours as much as I do mine (identical 2007 model with R4's). It will move snow like nothing else and you'll be very happy with the MMM.

/ New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower #4  
Very nice! I purchased a similar setup this summer. So far the R3s have worked great for me whether cutting the lawn or out in the field. I had R1s on the New Holland I traded in so I wasn't sure I would like the R3s, but now I really like them. The 72D Autoconnect is fantastic! Once it is adjusted it comes on and off in minutes. The cut is very nice too.

/ New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower #5  
Congrats, Great looking Tractor that is, but as you said It probally won't snow because you now have the snow blower--------------yeah right! Just wait, maybe. Last year I bought a LA2674 for my Grand L3540, not used yet. Hoping to get a real workout this year though, can't stand the fact that Gore is smiling.
DevilDog

/ New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower
Congratulations. It looks great.

Congratulations. Very nice rig. Hope you like yours as much as I do mine (identical 2007 model with R4's). It will move snow like nothing else and you'll be very happy with the MMM.

Very nice! I purchased a similar setup this summer. So far the R3s have worked great for me whether cutting the lawn or out in the field. I had R1s on the New Holland I traded in so I wasn't sure I would like the R3s, but now I really like them. The 72D Autoconnect is fantastic! Once it is adjusted it comes on and off in minutes. The cut is very nice too.

Thanks fellas, up intill now its just been stories and youtube videos. Looking forward to the actual real thing! :D

Congrats, Great looking Tractor that is, but as you said It probally won't snow because you now have the snow blower--------------yeah right! Just wait, maybe. Last year I bought a LA2674 for my Grand L3540, not used yet. Hoping to get a real workout this year though, can't stand the fact that Gore is smiling.
DevilDog

Yeah, last year was a bust. It was the first year the walk behind blower sat in the shed. I have a feeling this year were gonna pay. Bring it on!;)

Those LA2674s are real sweet. Did you get the hydraulic deflector chute with it? Sadly this one doesn't come with that option :(

/ New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower #8  
What did I miss ? You traded a 4320 with cab for a 3720 with a cab ? Why the down grade in hp? I am always looking for the increase it seems. I have never replaced high with a lower speced machine. Maybe it is easier to get around with.... don't know and bold enough to ask why. Never know, I may be missing something. Both beautiful machines .... and expensive I might add.

What did I miss ? You traded a 4320 with cab for a 3720 with a cab ? Why the down grade in hp? I am always looking for the increase it seems. I have never replaced high with a lower speced machine. Maybe it is easier to get around with.... don't know and bold enough to ask why. Never know, I may be missing something. Both beautiful machines .... and expensive I might add.

Wasn't really that big a downgrade at only 4hp. Few reasons though. I wanted a front mount blower that wouldn't break the bank. I also wanted something to mow with (auto-connect) and the 4320 was just too big imo. Add to the fact that the 4320 had R4s, buying the 3720 w/R3 turfs just made more sense. Its also smaller framed and weighs less which is better for lawn work.

The only other thing that I might have to adjust to is my 500lb grapple. The 300cx has the power to handle it but maybe not as well as the 400x did, time will tell.

You are right about the expense as I did lose some value from the 4320 although not as much as you might think. A front mt. blower for the 4320 runs 10K. This one was $5500. The blower was going to happen one way or the other. This way made more sense ;)

/ New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower #10  
I would have kept the 4320 and change out the tires but that's just me. You could have gotten a hydro, loader mounted blower. I have a 300cx loader and wish I had the 400's lifting capabilities!

Nice looking rig regardless!