Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Default New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower

Well, the big trade went through and I think the 3720 is going to fit my needs much better than the 4320. Today I tested everything out and I think we're good to go.

I really like the R3 turfs and think they'll be me much better on the lawn next year when I get the auto-connect 72" deck. For now I'll be testing them out with the front mount blower, course now it won't snow

Fresh off the truck!

Before the blower switch.

Naked

Front blower!

JD 3720 Premium Cab, 300CX, 59" Front Mt. Blower, 72d MMM auto-connect deck.

Tractor
    MASSEY 1020, CASE SC, FARMALL F12 and F20

Default Re: New 3720 with Front Mt. Blower

Congratulations. It looks great.
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy" - Red Green

2013 TRACTOR CRUISE VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSNh8qmaus

Tractor
    JD 3720 Cab, JD 4320, Kubota M110X Cab, Kubota ZD331-72

Congratulations. Very nice rig. Hope you like yours as much as I do mine (identical 2007 model with R4's). It will move snow like nothing else and you'll be very happy with the MMM.

Tractor
    John Deere 3720 Premium Cab

Very nice! I purchased a similar setup this summer. So far the R3s have worked great for me whether cutting the lawn or out in the field. I had R1s on the New Holland I traded in so I wasn't sure I would like the R3s, but now I really like them. The 72D Autoconnect is fantastic! Once it is adjusted it comes on and off in minutes. The cut is very nice too.
    2012 John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300CX Loader w/ 73" HD Bucket, Artillian Forks, 681 Tiller, 72D AutoConnect Mower, 59" Two-stage Snow Blower, Ballast Box, Frontier TR2058 Overseeder, Frontier SS2067B Broadcast
    Spreader, iMatch.

1953 Ford NAA Golden Jubilee - Currently disassembled waiting for restoration.
    1947 Allis Chalmers Model B - Still running great - handed down from my Grandfather to my Father to me.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's

Congrats, Great looking Tractor that is, but as you said It probally won't snow because you now have the snow blower--------------yeah right! Just wait, maybe. Last year I bought a LA2674 for my Grand L3540, not used yet. Hoping to get a real workout this year though, can't stand the fact that Gore is smiling.
    DevilDog
    He is your Friend, Your Partner, Your Defender, Your Dog. You Are His Life, His Love, His Leader. He Will Be Yours, Faithful And True, To The Last Beat Of His Heart. ...Unknown

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE R View Post
    Congratulations. It looks great.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside360 View Post
    Congratulations. Very nice rig. Hope you like yours as much as I do mine (identical 2007 model with R4's). It will move snow like nothing else and you'll be very happy with the MMM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dschuffert View Post
    Very nice! I purchased a similar setup this summer. So far the R3s have worked great for me whether cutting the lawn or out in the field. I had R1s on the New Holland I traded in so I wasn't sure I would like the R3s, but now I really like them. The 72D Autoconnect is fantastic! Once it is adjusted it comes on and off in minutes. The cut is very nice too.

Thanks fellas, up intill now its just been stories and youtube videos. Looking forward to the actual real thing!

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Quote Originally Posted by devildog1 View Post
    Congrats, Great looking Tractor that is, but as you said It probally won't snow because you now have the snow blower--------------yeah right! Just wait, maybe. Last year I bought a LA2674 for my Grand L3540, not used yet. Hoping to get a real workout this year though, can't stand the fact that Gore is smiling.
    DevilDog
    Yeah, last year was a bust. It was the first year the walk behind blower sat in the shed. I have a feeling this year were gonna pay. Bring it on!

Those LA2674s are real sweet. Did you get the hydraulic deflector chute with it? Sadly this one doesn't come with that option

Platinum Member

What did I miss ? You traded a 4320 with cab for a 3720 with a cab ? Why the down grade in hp? I am always looking for the increase it seems. I have never replaced high with a lower speced machine. Maybe it is easier to get around with.... don't know and bold enough to ask why. Never know, I may be missing something. Both beautiful machines .... and expensive I might add.

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Blue View Post
    What did I miss ? You traded a 4320 with cab for a 3720 with a cab ? Why the down grade in hp? I am always looking for the increase it seems. I have never replaced high with a lower speced machine. Maybe it is easier to get around with.... don't know and bold enough to ask why. Never know, I may be missing something. Both beautiful machines .... and expensive I might add.
    Wasn't really that big a downgrade at only 4hp. Few reasons though. I wanted a front mount blower that wouldn't break the bank. I also wanted something to mow with (auto-connect) and the 4320 was just too big imo. Add to the fact that the 4320 had R4s, buying the 3720 w/R3 turfs just made more sense. Its also smaller framed and weighs less which is better for lawn work.

The only other thing that I might have to adjust to is my 500lb grapple. The 300cx has the power to handle it but maybe not as well as the 400x did, time will tell.

You are right about the expense as I did lose some value from the 4320 although not as much as you might think. A front mt. blower for the 4320 runs 10K. This one was $5500. The blower was going to happen one way or the other. This way made more sense

Tractor
    Deer 4300, LT180, LT160

I would have kept the 4320 and change out the tires but that's just me. You could have gotten a hydro, loader mounted blower. I have a 300cx loader and wish I had the 400's lifting capabilities!

Nice looking rig regardless!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast