Looking for a R4 rim

/ Looking for a R4 rim #1  

greg_g

Tractor
JD3720 Cab, 300X loader with 4-in-1 bucket
Finally diagnosed the rough ride in my 3720 when in C-range at speed on asphalt. Discovered one of the rear rims is twisted, probably since new. Tire wobbles over an inch out of true. I'm not getting any warranty satisfaction from the dealer, so I priced a new rim. I almost dropped the phone when I heard the $363 quote from John Deere, so I'm looking for an aftermarket rim to fit a 43x16x20 R4 tire. Search engine hasn't helped so far. Any suggestions?

//greg//

/ Looking for a R4 rim #2  
WHAT R U LOOKING TO DO? BUY AFTERMARKET AND THEN PAINT IT? jUST SEARCH CRAIGSLIST OR EBAAY. THEY POP UP FREQUENTLY. HOPE THIS HELPS

/ Looking for a R4 rim
WHAT R U LOOKING TO DO? BUY AFTERMARKET AND THEN PAINT IT? jUST SEARCH CRAIGSLIST OR EBAAY. THEY POP UP FREQUENTLY. HOPE THIS HELPS
Like I said, search engine hasn't helped. More details though, I was initially and incorrectly looking for a 16x20 rim. Turns out it's actually a W14L-20, and I found one on eBay. But given the shabby appearance, I thought $250 a bit steep - and no guarantee that it would actually be true either. Ideal thing would be to find a place that could straighten mine. No luck there either. Still lookin' for both though.

//greg//

/ Looking for a R4 rim #4  
Check a welding shop. Have the center cut out and a new center made put in to have it "true" again. You could also have the old re-centered, a good welder can do wonders for a good price as its just grind off one side and add some on the other. Just an idea

/ Looking for a R4 rim
Already thought of that. The welders I contacted said they have no means by which to determine that their attempts actually rendered the wheel true. In other words, they have no way to spin it

//greg//

/ Looking for a R4 rim #6  
   / Looking for a R4 rim
Thanks, I found one even closer. Leader Industrial Tires (Knoxville, TN) makes them too, which will save a little on freight. $235 for a new W14L-20. I'm waiting to hear if that's a JD yellow price, or a ready-to-paint price.

//greg//