Canopy JD 3320 Canopy and folding the ROPS

/ JD 3320 Canopy and folding the ROPS #1  

cobracnvt

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320 and 345
I am thinking about getting the JD canopy for my 3320. I have to fold the ROPS to fit the tractor through my garage door. My question is, can the ROPS still be folded when the canopy is installed, so I can get the tractor into the garage?

/ JD 3320 Canopy and folding the ROPS #2  
I am thinking about getting the JD canopy for my 3320. I have to fold the ROPS to fit the tractor through my garage door. My question is, can the ROPS still be folded when the canopy is installed, so I can get the tractor into the garage?

Depends upon how far your garage door opens. The ROPS folds backwards. The rear end of the sun canopy extends past the ROPS top bar and will hit the top link on the tractor when the ROPs is folded- so the ROPs is only partially folded down. The sun canopy will also extend upwards when the ROPS is partially folded. The distance it extends upwards is equal to the amount of sun canopy over the operator's platform.

My tractor will not fit under the header on an automobile garage door with the ROPs folded with the sun canopy.

/ JD 3320 Canopy and folding the ROPS
Thank you for the information. It looks like the prices for the canopy recently went up as well, so I may just skip the canopy all together.