John Deere 2520 wet brakes squeal

/ John Deere 2520 wet brakes squeal #1  

ZR7400

Tractor
John Deere 2520
Does anyone have any idea why the wet brakes on my 2520 make a loud high pitch squeal? Both sides will do it and it seems to go away if I ride the brakes lightly for 10-20ft. It will come right back after a few minutes though. I changed the transmission fluid/filter at 50 hrs with hygard low vis fluid and the tractor now has 90 hours and is a year and half old. I don't really know if this is something new or if it has always done this since I don't use the individual brakes that much. Does anyone know if this is normal or what could be causing this? I found some other posts where this happened to people by using aftermarket or the wrong fluid, but I used JD fluid from the dealer.

/ John Deere 2520 wet brakes squeal #2  
How many hours are on the tractor? Is there some freeplay in the adjustment? Gear or HST?

/ John Deere 2520 wet brakes squeal
How many hours are on the tractor? Is there some freeplay in the adjustment? Gear or HST?
90 hrs on tractor and there is freeplay in the adjustment. The transmission is hst.

/ John Deere 2520 wet brakes squeal #4  
Contaminated oil is the likely cause if the symptoms are new. Condensation is most likely.

/ John Deere 2520 wet brakes squeal #5  
x2 on wet hydro fluid. Unfortunately the noise won't go away with a flush and fresh fluid. The rust on the discs will still be there.

//greg//

/ John Deere 2520 wet brakes squeal #6  
They may have some rust or maybe glazed. I would try some hard braking. Good chance the noise will go away.