Obtaining Heat Inside a 3320 Cab

/ Obtaining Heat Inside a 3320 Cab
Got heat now. It was air in the system. Just bled system refilled and had heat.

/ Obtaining Heat Inside a 3320 Cab #12  
Got heat now. It was air in the system. Just bled system refilled and had heat.

Good to hear. Regardless of what others said, you should be able to run the a/c switch in the on position and plenty of heat. I have the same tractor. If your out in the snow, your windows will fog up without the a/c switch on because of the lack of dehumidifying. I run mine on all year long plus it's good for your a/c system. When you have your defroster on in your car, your a/c comes on automatically.

/ Obtaining Heat Inside a 3320 Cab #13  
I have the same problem, how did they bleed the sytem
thank you

/ Obtaining Heat Inside a 3320 Cab #14  
Good to hear. Regardless of what others said, you should be able to run the a/c switch in the on position and plenty of heat. I have the same tractor. If your out in the snow, your windows will fog up without the a/c switch on because of the lack of dehumidifying. I run mine on all year long plus it's good for your a/c system. When you have your defroster on in your car, your a/c comes on automatically.

I agree. I have to use the a/c on with the heat to keep the cab windows clear. It works the same as in any modern vehicle.

Last edited:
   / Obtaining Heat Inside a 3320 Cab #15  
thank you

dont know how john deere does it but i would imagine they do it like any other vehicle. Just run the machine with the heater on hot (dont really need blower on) and the cap off the radiator. Let it warm up or until the coolant starts to overflow. replace cap and your done. If there is air in your system, you will see bubbles. easy process and much better than having to ship machine to dealer even if its under warranty

/ Obtaining Heat Inside a 3320 Cab #16  
I agree. I have to use the a/c on with the heat to keep the cab windows clear. It works the same as in any modern vehicle.
Something's apparently different in my part of the country, but I'm not sure if it's the tractor or the weather. I agree that the compressor needs occasional exercise. But in nearly two years of ownership, I've never had the cab fog up on the inside. Don't know if there's actually any fuel saving to it anymore, but I still selectively switch the compressor on only when the red knob is off and the blue knob alone won't cool the cab sufficiently.

//greg//

thank you

They removed cap and started tractor. They then removed the c-clamp to remove the hose that is T'd into the hose on the right side of the tractor if you were sitting in the cab just above the front axle. This hose then runs back right by the oil filter. They then pulled the hose and caught the coolant in a small container. They reinstalled the hose, shut down tractor, and poured back into radiator. When they first removed the hose it spit and sputtered coming out just like when you first hook up and use a garden hose. After adding the caught coolant back in, they repeated the process. Had to add a little at the end due to losing some during the process. When they performed it the second time the coolant immediately came out with no spitting or sputtering so he stated that verified the system had the air removed. He also stated that this has been common on the new ones.

Yes my owner manual calls the button the ac/deicer button which would be the same as a defroster in a vehicle.

/ Obtaining Heat Inside a 3320 Cab #19  
Got Heat now ,was air in the system
Thanks Guys for the help

Got Heat now ,was air in the system
Thanks Guys for the help

No problems since they bled the system. Gets hot in the cab when plowing and blowing. Great to hear you got heat.