Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #1  

BlackRaptor

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320
Hey guys,
I need to get a quick hitch for my tractor some of these 3point attachements are just too dang heavy to hook and unhook from the 3pt without a quick hitch couple times a week.

What did most of you pay for the Deere Imatch 3pt quick hitch? I see the one fleet farm sells is $196.00 guessing the Deere one is a lot more. Anyone used the Fleet Farm TSC non Deere quick 3pt hitch?
Thanks

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #2  
If I remember right my I-match was a hair under $300 a few years ago.

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #3  
I've had my cat1 iMatch for a couple of months. Paid $320-350, can't remember the exact amount. It works GREAT. JD changed the design earlier this year. Make sure you get the newer version. It has an adjustable top link.

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #4  
I bought mine from Northern tool for $109. They are even cheaper at harbour freight, $79 with coupon.

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #5  
Might want to look around for one on a dealer lot, I prefer the early version with the welded top hook. When I heard Deere was changing to the new adjustable hook I bought the remaining old model the dealer had. Bought the first one in 2009 left over new old stock for $250 and bought the second one for $300 early this year.

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #6  
Might want to look around for one on a dealer lot, I prefer the early version with the welded top hook. When I heard Deere was changing to the new adjustable hook I bought the remaining old model the dealer had. Bought the first one in 2009 left over new old stock for $250 and bought the second one for $300 early this year.

What's the difference?

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #7  
The new model has an adjustable top hook that bolts on place. Some narrow implement masts don't have enough width to provide enough clearance for these bolts. I don't see where a quick hitch needs to be adjusted to use on various implements.

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #8  
I looked at a QH at tsc Sunday. It was not a Speeco, it was yellow. I was not any better than my harbor freight QH.

The new model has an adjustable top hook that bolts on place. Some narrow implement masts don't have enough width to provide enough clearance for these bolts. I don't see where a quick hitch needs to be adjusted to use on various implements.

I ran in to that problem on my harbor freight quick hitch, I extended the top hook so it would set back from the QH. I don't think a QH needs to be adjustable, mine has always stayed in the bottom holes. I guess it is a selling point that nobody really uses.

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands
Thanks for the info guys. Not sure if the Imatch is worth the extra 100 to 150 over the fleet farm one. I can paint it green to match for 8 bucks haha
I'll have to go look at the Imatch and see if thier is some major things that make it 150 bucks better.

/ Imatch VS fleet farm / TSC brands #10  
Thanks for the info guys. Not sure if the Imatch is worth the extra 100 to 150 over the fleet farm one. I can paint it green to match for 8 bucks haha
I'll have to go look at the Imatch and see if thier is some major things that make it 150 bucks better.

I know it was a joke. I was going to paint my NT QH deere green, but it look fine black as it blends in with the rest of the tph linkages.