cranks but wont start (cold weather)

/ cranks but wont start (cold weather)
fuel and block were 3 degrees cycled the GPs twice and she fired up, cranked so fast!

thanks im going to assume she was just to cold.

/ cranks but wont start (cold weather) #12  
Good news! :thumbsup:

/ cranks but wont start (cold weather) #13  
The design of the x55 series (like many others) has the engine direct coupled to the implement pump. The starter not only has to turn the engine over with thick cold oil, but it is also turning the implement pump which is trying to pump thick cold hydraulic oil. In addition to your block heater, a 100 watt drop light laying under the transaxle will also help starting tremendously by warming the hydraulic oil. They do make dedicated hydraulic oil heaters that screw in in place of the drain plug. These heaters are much lower wattage than a block heater to keep from cooking the oil.

/ cranks but wont start (cold weather)
thanks Mechanos

/ cranks but wont start (cold weather) #15  
If im thinking correctly, that tractor has a cold start sensor... Its located in the block just under where the top radiator hose comes in... I had a 755 a good while back and im thinking that was what my cold weather staring issue was... Bad Sensor..

/ cranks but wont start (cold weather) #16  
If im thinking correctly, that tractor has a cold start sensor... Its located in the block just under where the top radiator hose comes in... I had a 755 a good while back and im thinking that was what my cold weather staring issue was... Bad Sensor..

The sensor you're describing is the water temperature warning light sender.