JD #70 loader attachment fittment

/ JD #70 loader attachment fittment #1  

gregz

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX 2350
I found a John Deere 70 loader attachment for my 770. Loader was removed from a JD750.
With correct rear lower mounts is this basically bolt on? I mean the front brackets and Hyd's. My tractor has joystick valve body and hyd hookups
Anything I need to know?
thanks
gregz

/ JD #70 loader attachment fittment #2  
All mount brackets are different for the 70 loader on a 750 vs a 770. So you will need correct front and rear mount brackets.
Since you have a joystick and hydraulic hookups that should be just plug and play as long as hoses are correct length.

/ JD #70 loader attachment fittment
I have access to rear mounts. What correct front mounts will I need ,can they be fabricated? Front mounts on most look simple enough

/ JD #70 loader attachment fittment #4  
From JDparts part numbers AM107066 and AM107067 list $244 each
Numbers 5 & 6

Attachments

• 70loaderon770.gif
    70loaderon770.gif
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,177
   / JD #70 loader attachment fittment #5  
Found a set on ebay. Sent you a PM

Well I snoozed and didnt get the loader attachment. I am in indiana and it was on Atlanta CL. Now back to search 70 or 300 loader if anyone knows of one for sale
cheers

also zebrafive thanks for the info I'll keep it handy

/ JD #70 loader attachment fittment #7  
The GOOD deals do not last, better luck next time.

Well not sure if it was a good deal. No photo in CL ad and I tried like heck to have seller send one , FEL was removed from a 750 with engine fire damage and seller said it wasn't burnt up to bad. New hoses installed were needed. $1800obo. Plus uship shipping $350. Lower rear mounts $200ish and still needed front mounts. I couldn't deal without photos and loader got sold price unknown
Anyone have one of these or know the prices
Iowa Farm Equipment -- Westendorf TA-111 Loader

/ JD #70 loader attachment fittment #9  
The westendorf loaders are about 2000.00 More than John Derre. You can buy a new John Deere 300 loader for about 3500.00