Yet another 4310 club member

/ Yet another 4310 club member #1  

Mike_ONeill

Tractor
JD 4310
Here's my new 4310. It arrived Friday morning and already has 20 hours on it. When this picture was taken, it had my Woods 750 backhoe on for ballast. I'm very impressed with the 4310, especially its ability to dig in hard ground with the loader.
The dealer plumbed up the 4in1 bucket with the hoses running across the floorboard as pictured, to the 3rd SCV outlet at the back. I'm thinking of plumbing with steel pipe to a set of quick-connects up near the loader quick-connects. I'll put a manual diverter valve at the back so I can use the 3rd SCV for both the 4in1 and a hydraulic top link (can't afford the JD top-n-tilt). How was the 4in1 plumbed on other owner's tractors?

Mike

Attachments

• 291496-4310.jpg
    291496-4310.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 497
   / Yet another 4310 club member #2  
My extra hydraulics were plumbed under the floor board with 2 extra connects above the usual 4. If you would like I can send a photo.

/ Yet another 4310 club member #3  
Welcome to the club.
Great looking rig there /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Looks like you have quite a pile of logs there. Are you going to get a log splitter or make one?
Sounds like you got a bunch of projects going there.
Don't let on that you like doing all that work /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Yet another 4310 club member
Thanks, I would appreciate seeing the photo.
Mike

/ Yet another 4310 club member
The logs are destined for my Woodmizer sawmill which is on the other side of the pile. The boards will then become my new garage, in which I will store the Woodmizer, the 4310, and some other things (boat, woodworking shop, etc.).
I was glad to see in the manual for the 430 loader that it can lift considerably more weight at less than full height. Something like 1940 lbs. at 59" height. I made a 3-point hitch forklift and plan to adapt it to the loader for higher lifting, but don't need full height for that purpose.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Mike

/ Yet another 4310 club member #6  
The hoses over the floorboard, well, looks like hell, I cant beleive they were left like that from a dealer. There is plenty of hose length to run under the floorboard along the pipes for the scv's tie wrap them to the pipes direct the remaining hose over top of the axle housing and plug them in the rear couplers. Other than that, looks good.

/ Yet another 4310 club member #7  
Welcome to the 4310 Club! That 4n1 bucket looks like it will really come in handy for you. I think you would be wise to get those hydraulic lines plumbed under the floor when you have an opportunity to do so. Good luck with your new Green machine.

/ Yet another 4310 club member #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The hoses over the floorboard, well, looks like hell, I cant beleive they were left like that from a dealer. There is plenty of hose length to run under the floorboard along the pipes for the scv's tie wrap them to the pipes direct the remaining hose over top of the axle housing and plug them in the rear couplers. Other than that, looks good. )</font>

Mike - JJC is da man. You can bank on his advice....

/ Yet another 4310 club member #9  
<font color="blue"> JJC is da man. You can bank on his advice.... </font>

I'll vouch for that as well. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

...Bob

/ Yet another 4310 club member #10  
Here is my hydraulic setup.

Attachments

• 293576-TRACTO~2.JPG
    293576-TRACTO~2.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 188