Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #91  
I don't always agree w/ Carl but I did not see any foul in his original post, was just sharing an experience. You get the impression that he posted it under Kubota operating and owning by the reactions. Lighten up.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #92  
I don't always agree w/ Carl but I did not see any foul in his original post, was just sharing an experience. You get the impression that he posted it under Kubota operating and owning by the reactions. Lighten up.

I already lightened up, but I don't see why where it was posted makes any difference. I own John Deere as well as Kubota, but people are certainly entitled to express their opinions on tractors they don't own.

I use to feel the same way, but after speaking with Island Tractor or Kiotiken who posted on a Kubota forum, I came to accept and appreciate the validity of their point.

I am sure Carl is tired of all of this too and I will take this opportunity to apologize for being mean to him.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #93  
If you had a post in this one I did not see it.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Iwould imagine the first trip up the hill packed the 3" of snow, as in slick . The second attempt was made on basically ice . What are your thoughts on that . Winter is really setting in , no snow , no seat time , no sense of humor . Carl made a simple little post and nowI see 9 pages of upset people . Have a good day , Kevin .'"

I know what you're saying, but I don't think so. I believe I was up and down that hill a couple of times before making either attempt. The Kubota just could not move in the snow. Whether it be tire type, tractor design or weight distribution, the outcome was still the same.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #95  
I think Carl was just avidly supporting JD. I don't see any disrespect to Kubota, but I think the were simply other factors involved. There is no way that JD would outpull that Kubota with all things such as tires, etc. being equal. Not mathematically possible.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #96  
HOOK A CHAIN:laughing:

I think Carl was just avidly supporting JD. I don't see any disrespect to Kubota, but I think the were simply other factors involved. There is no way that JD would outpull that Kubota with all things such as tires, etc. being equal. Not mathematically possible.

I appreciate what you're saying, and am fully aware that on dry ground the Kubota would pull the John Deere around with ease, but as far as pulling the trailer that day, what other factors could have possibly been involved that I didn't already explain? Same load, same hill, same ground condition, neither tractor had chains, neither had extra weights and both were in 4WD.

I already lightened up, but I don't see why where it was posted makes any difference. I own John Deere as well as Kubota, but people are certainly entitled to express their opinions on tractors they don't own.

I use to feel the same way, but after speaking with Island Tractor or Kiotiken who posted on a Kubota forum, I came to accept and appreciate the validity of their point.

I am sure Carl is tired of all of this too and I will take this opportunity to apologize for being mean to him.

I appreciate and accept your apology. I'm not sure if I said anything disrespectful to you, but if I did, I hope you will accept my apology as well.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #99  
I've got both a Kubota and a smaller JD (b2920 and a very old JD subcompact / lawn tractor). Both have turf tires and I can assure you that the JD doesn't out pull the kubota. I think just about anything will out pull a tractor with R4's in snow. I use both to pull around a utility trailer and the JD runs out of traction pretty quickly (its to light), but for a little tractor it does a good job.

For the fun of it you should hook them against each other and see who wins the tug of war. Maybe I'll try that too :)

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #100  
I appreciate what you're saying, and am fully aware that on dry ground the Kubota would pull the John Deere around with ease, but as far as pulling the trailer that day, what other factors could have possibly been involved that I didn't already explain? Same load, same hill, same ground condition, neither tractor had chains, neither had extra weights and both were in 4WD.

I guess you were initially correct.
"but nothing beats a John Deere for all around performance. Things like this, is what makes Deere worth the extra bucks. I just love my Deere"

All other factors have been ruled out. I am heading to purchase a JD tomorrow. Do they make motorcycles? I have a couple hills I can't make it up on my Japanese bikes before traction runs out. I don't mind spending extra bucks. Lol