Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #122  
It's all working out well for Carl. 13 pages of attention and counting with more replies from Carl than anybody else.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #123  
It's all working out well for Carl. 13 pages of attention and counting with more replies from Carl than anybody else.

I think we will see 20 pages....

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #124  
I'll help............shoulda bought a Case:laughing:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #125  

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #126  
I posted that because about a year ago, there was a 'Troll' in here. He was going to every thread where someone was having a problem, and saying............."shoulda bought a Case".

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #127  
I posted that because about a year ago, there was a 'Troll' in here. He was going to every thread where someone was having a problem, and saying............."shoulda bought a Case".

A case of what?? Oh Oh I may have walked into this one.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #128  
Buy the right tractor & get a free case of attitude?:mischievous:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #129  
I couldn't believe it.

I got out my X595, hooked it up to the trailer, and attempted to pull it up the approx. 30 degree, snow covered incline to my front door. The little John Deere pulled that 2500 lb trailer 3/4 of the way up the 75' long incline, and the wheels started to spin, so I stopped and backed down the hill. If I wasn't worried about damaging the lawn, it would have made it to the top.

I got out the Kubota B26, which I had no doubt would do it with no problem. I hooked it up and proceeded up the hill. Once the 4 wheels of the Kubota were off the driveway and on the snow it started to spin. There was no moving it, not even a foot. To say the least, I was shocked. I like digging with my Kubota, but nothing beats a John Deere for all around performance. Things like this, is what makes Deere worth the extra bucks. I just love my Deere

So essentially, neither tractor got the job done. Gotta be operator failure. :mur:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #130  
but nothing beats a John Deere for all around performance
And this bit of bias is why the thread will never die. Nothing like making a half baked observation followed by a blanket statement like that. Sheesh!