Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
And this bit of bias is why the thread will never die. Nothing like making a half baked observation followed by a blanket statement like that. Sheesh!

Honestly, this the best you can do?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #134  
I could offer you $100 bucks for worthless Kubota.

I think he is looking for a fictional statement. He himself is a fictional writer and an I am guessing he might not understand non-fiction.

His current work looks like a love story:
"but nothing beats a John Deere for all around performance. Things like this, is what makes Deere worth the extra bucks. I just love my Deere"

I am not sure if I want to turn the page and start the next chapter. Might be too kinky for me. Lol

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #135  
Kubota owners are sure are touchy

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #136  
It is about getting the power to the ground...
Weight distribution, wheel base, horsepower, tire configuration, all factor in the equation...
In this instance, the Deere lawn tractor did a better job of getting it's power to the ground over the Kubota...
Nothing more...
Nothing less...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #137  
Almost, weight works against you when moving an object up a slippery slope with limited traction.

40 or so years ago I was told JD's were winning the stock tractor pulls because they were built lighter. This would let them pull in the next lighter class where the other tractor had less HP. I am not saying they were less study but you did have to add more weights for field work.

This info came from a biased source, my dad, who owned IH equipment, but I expect it was true at the time. My uncle was a green man. I do recall the green parts were considerably more expensive. But that could have been due to the local dealers.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #138  
This thread has been 'interesting' to say the least.

And Carl, your name is appearing everywhere now. Time to run for office:thumbsup:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #139  
Green paint has more traction than orange paint. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;) )

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #140  
Too bad you don't have a Kioti to, you could have pulled them both up the hill and the trailer at the same time :laughing: Our orange paint makes the difference :thumbsup: