Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #151  
Naw, this is just a continuation of the same old color pissing match. The problem is JD owners are always so insecure because they feel sheepish deep inside for paying so much more for just a color.:D

I think the Kubota people just have buyer's remorse, and us JD owners are emotional unprepared to deal with that...it's a concept that is utterly unknown to us.
We all know that the mere presence of a John Deere will warp time, space, and dimension to the point no other machine can measure up.
In fact, the government should require a permit to own a John Deere...because it is such an awsome machine. And, in the interest of national security, they should not be sold over seas, just my opinion of course. This is going to see 20 pages easy :cool2:cool2::cool2::dance1::drink:::cool2:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #152  
So let me get this straight... OP says nothing beats a Deere for overall performance, in a Deere owning/operating forum... Why that jerk! The nerve!

Can't imagine how many Kubota owners I pi$$ed off when I traded my Kubota in on a New Holland.

Every time someone asks what kind of tractor to buy, we all spout the reasons why ours is better than the other brands, but that's ok, right?

So the guy showed his Deere some love, big deal. I've owned numerous tractor brands, and yes, I like my New Holland the best, my opinion and I'm entitled to it. It's not like he said his Kubota was junk, so don't ever buy one...

Ok, let me have it... But know this, you bash my New Holland, the gloves come off! (Yes, that was said tongue in cheek)

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #153  
I just wanted to have a post in this historic thread. :D

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #154  
I just wanted to have a post in this historic thread. :D

I have been trying to figure out a way to get into this fight, but I have no dog! :duh:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #155  
A troll is a post or a thread that does not jive with the opinion of the majority.

As somebody that's been called a troll with no credibility lately because I went against the majority,this is an interesting quote... I think I should have it for my signature, maybe with a side of cheeseburgers..

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #156  
I have been trying to figure out a way to get into this fight, but I have no dog! :duh:

I've got two dogs, but no tractor...figured it was good enough for this thread.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #157  
As somebody that's been called a troll with no credibility lately because I went against the majority,this is an interesting quote... I think I should have it for my signature, maybe with a side of cheeseburgers..

Want Fries with that?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #158  
I've got two dogs, but no tractor...figured it was good enough for this thread.

I've got 3 tractors and no dogs

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #159  
I think the Kubota people just have buyer's remorse, and us JD owners are emotional unprepared to deal with that...it's a concept that is utterly unknown to us.
We all know that the mere presence of a John Deere will warp time, space, and dimension to the point no other machine can measure up.
In fact, the government should require a permit to own a John Deere...because it is such an awsome machine. And, in the interest of national security, they should not be sold over seas, just my opinion of course. This is going to see 20 pages easy :cool2:cool2::cool2::dance1::drink:::cool2:

"...roll, roll, roll a joint...pass it down the line...take a toke, inhale the smoke...and blow yer fricken mind..." (seems to be working for you)...:laughing:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #160  
I've got 3 tractors and no dogs

Our two dogs can out pull your 3 tractors. :punch:

PICT0090_zpseae1cb0e.jpg

I'd like to apologize for the pic size, but in the spirit of this thread...I won't :laughing: