Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #161  
Our two dogs can out pull your 3 tractors. :punch:

PICT0090_zpseae1cb0e.jpg

I'd like to apologize for the pic size, but in the spirit of this thread...I won't :laughing:

Look like real work dogs there. I don't stand a chance. Hey Pine Pass it on over to me>

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #163  
I think the Kubota people just have buyer's remorse, and us JD owners are emotional unprepared to deal with that...it's a concept that is utterly unknown to us.
We all know that the mere presence of a John Deere will warp time, space, and dimension to the point no other machine can measure up.
In fact, the government should require a permit to own a John Deere...because it is such an awsome machine. And, in the interest of national security, they should not be sold over seas, just my opinion of course. This is going to see 20 pages easy :cool2:cool2::cool2::dance1::drink:::cool2:
:stirthepot::stirthepot:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #164  
So let me get this straight... OP says nothing beats a Deere for overall performance, in a Deere owning/operating forum... Why that jerk! The nerve!

Can't imagine how many Kubota owners I pi$$ed off when I traded my Kubota in on a New Holland.

Every time someone asks what kind of tractor to buy, we all spout the reasons why ours is better than the other brands, but that's ok, right?

So the guy showed his Deere some love, big deal. I've owned numerous tractor brands, and yes, I like my New Holland the best, my opinion and I'm entitled to it. It's not like he said his Kubota was junk, so don't ever buy one...

Ok, let me have it... But know this, you bash my New Holland, the gloves come off! (Yes, that was said tongue in cheek)
:fiery::punch:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #167  
arlen4720 said:
I'm glad you've seen the light... I often wish that JD would make diesel motorcycles,and cars, and planes, and guns. They claim "Nothing Runs like a Deer".. They wouldn't say it if it weren't true.

Do you believe every thing you read? :)

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
When are you people going to quit thrashing this poor old guy . This has gone on for two weeks . That is his story and he's sticking to it .

Woe woe woe, what old guy? I'm not that old. Middle aged at best.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #169  
Actually this thread is better than some, it has more pictures of dogs to look at.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
If the OP's slope was indeed "30^" I doubt there'd be that much weight/traction on front wheels, anyway. Front wheel drive can lose some of its traction advantage going up steep inclines, esp so when center of gravity is tractor-high vs car-low.

I'll always believe that tractor color is as important as ... hair color & I'll stand behind Carl 'til he gets a blue one. ;) (5 pages to go, paisano...)

If there was a blue dealer near me, I believe I would own one already.