Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota B26, John deere X595

Quote Originally Posted by kuboman View Post
    Naw, this is just a continuation of the same old color pissing match. The problem is JD owners are always so insecure because they feel sheepish deep inside for paying so much more for just a color.
    Not me, I will pay whatever it costs for the best machine on the market. In my opinion, as far as the tractor itself goes, John Deere wins hands down, but if you want the best digging machine or backhoe, well then nothing beats a kubota. New holland and Kioti run a close second.

No offense to anybody. My opinion, my money, my choice. That's all, no big deal. Agree or disagree, that's your choice.
    2010 Kubota B26 TLB w/hyd thumb. 2004 John Deere X595 w/62" MMM.

Carl Bertuzzi

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by 3v0 View Post
    I have a john deere blanket on the couch in the shop office.

Carl should have, and quite possibly did, know what he was starting. Why pity him ?

The best way to stop this thread is to stop posting to it.
    Don't pity me, I don't need it, nor do I want it. I just posted a story of what happened that day, no big deal, just the facts. Did I brag about my John Deere, I certainly did, and would do it again because it deserved it.

My kubota, which I was bragging to my neighbor would pull the trailer up with ease, very much disappointed me. As I said before, I own both brands and spent good money on each of them, so I think at the very least, it gives me the right to state my opinion on each, or in this case just tell a simple story.

Carl Bertuzzi

Default Re: Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Bert View Post
    Don't pity me, I don't need it, nor do I want it. I just posted a story of what happened that day, no big deal, just the facts. Did I brag about my John Deere, I certainly did, and would do it again because it deserved it.

My kubota, which I was bragging to my neighbor would pull the trailer up with ease, very much disappointed me. As I said before, I own both brands and spent good money on each of them, so I think at the very least, it gives me the right to state my opinion on each, or in this case just tell a simple story.
    But what it really was...was a lack of understanding (on your part) of the physical characteristics of the machines into an orange versus green debate instigated by the subject title...
    Slash Pine
    blunt and succinct but sincere...in the immortal words of Popeye..."I yam what I yam"

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by /pine View Post

But what it really was...was a lack of understanding (on your part) of the physical characteristics of the machines into an orange versus green debate instigated by the subject title...
    Oh get real, "a lack of understanding of the physical characteristics of the machines". I think I missed that class in college. TRACTORS guys, we are just talking about tractors.

Carl Bertuzzi

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Bert View Post
    Oh get real, "a lack of understanding of the physical characteristics of the machines". I think I missed that class in college. TRACTORS guys, we are just talking about tractors.
    "...that class in college..." is not all you missed...but then...I'm a realist
    Slash Pine
    blunt and succinct but sincere...in the immortal words of Popeye..."I yam what I yam"

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by /pine View Post

"...that class in college..." is not all you missed...but then...I'm a realist
    No shortage of meaningless insults here.

Carl Bertuzzi

Tractor
    Kubota L35

Carl, could you just do a final test? Hook a strong chain back to back on dry asphalt. Put them both in lowest gear, 4wheel and lock pos differential on, then post a vid of it here on this tread. That's a test of all tests for best all around performance and machine durability.

Tractor
    Many

Quote Originally Posted by Turbys_1700 View Post
    It is about getting the power to the ground...
    Weight distribution, wheel base, horsepower, tire configuration, all factor in the equation...
    In this instance, the Deere lawn tractor did a better job of getting it's power to the ground over the kubota...
    Nothing more...
    Nothing less...
    Deere makes tires? Kubota makes tires? With all due respect, this thread is all about Carl being overt enthusiastic about green paint. And there is nothing really wrong with that. It is not about the tractor brand capability.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by rmk700 View Post
    Carl, could you just do a final test? Hook a strong chain back to back on dry asphalt. Put them both in lowest gear, 4wheel and lock pos differential on, then post a vid of it here on this tread. That's a test of all tests for best all around performance and machine durability.
    He can't drive both at one time, so that idea is a wash

Thank me, Carl
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5740, Gravely 8199G

Our two dogs can out pull your 3 tractors.

hey, why not? they are low to the ground, have four paw drive....
    2012 Kubota L5740HSTC3 with FEL and Long grapple, 1986 Case IH 255, Land Pride PD10 PHD, LP RCR60 & RCF2084 mowers, LP 4' box blade and rear rake, Fred Cain subsoiler, County Line potato plow, County Line 1 bottom plow, 1986 Gravely 8199G with tow behind DR rototiller, 50" deck+40" Gravely wing mowers, Swisher 44 rough cut mower,, Echo 450-18 & 600-24, Echo PPT280, 2014 JD X750 diesel garden tractor, 1968 Cub Cadet 125 under renovation, Husky-Speeco 35 ton splitter, DR tow behind string trimmer

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast