Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Naw, this is just a continuation of the same old color pissing match. The problem is JD owners are always so insecure because they feel sheepish deep inside for paying so much more for just a color.:D:cool2:

Not me, I will pay whatever it costs for the best machine on the market. In my opinion, as far as the tractor itself goes, John Deere wins hands down, but if you want the best digging machine or backhoe, well then nothing beats a Kubota. New holland and Kioti run a close second.

No offense to anybody. My opinion, my money, my choice. That's all, no big deal. Agree or disagree, that's your choice.

I have a john deere blanket on the couch in the shop office.

Carl should have, and quite possibly did, know what he was starting. Why pity him ?

The best way to stop this thread is to stop posting to it.

Don't pity me, I don't need it, nor do I want it. I just posted a story of what happened that day, no big deal, just the facts. Did I brag about my John Deere, I certainly did, and would do it again because it deserved it.

My Kubota, which I was bragging to my neighbor would pull the trailer up with ease, very much disappointed me. As I said before, I own both brands and spent good money on each of them, so I think at the very least, it gives me the right to state my opinion on each, or in this case just tell a simple story.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #173  
Don't pity me, I don't need it, nor do I want it. I just posted a story of what happened that day, no big deal, just the facts. Did I brag about my John Deere, I certainly did, and would do it again because it deserved it.

My Kubota, which I was bragging to my neighbor would pull the trailer up with ease, very much disappointed me. As I said before, I own both brands and spent good money on each of them, so I think at the very least, it gives me the right to state my opinion on each, or in this case just tell a simple story.

But what it really was...was a lack of understanding (on your part) of the physical characteristics of the machines into an orange versus green debate instigated by the subject title...

But what it really was...was a lack of understanding (on your part) of the physical characteristics of the machines into an orange versus green debate instigated by the subject title...

Oh get real, "a lack of understanding of the physical characteristics of the machines". I think I missed that class in college. TRACTORS guys, we are just talking about tractors.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #175  
Oh get real, "a lack of understanding of the physical characteristics of the machines". I think I missed that class in college. TRACTORS guys, we are just talking about tractors.

"...that class in college..." is not all you missed...but then...I'm a realist

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #177  
Carl, could you just do a final test? Hook a strong chain back to back on dry asphalt. Put them both in lowest gear, 4wheel and lock pos differential on, then post a vid of it here on this tread. That's a test of all tests for best all around performance and machine durability.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #178  
It is about getting the power to the ground...
Weight distribution, wheel base, horsepower, tire configuration, all factor in the equation...
In this instance, the Deere lawn tractor did a better job of getting it's power to the ground over the Kubota...
Nothing more...
Nothing less...

Deere makes tires? Kubota makes tires? With all due respect, this thread is all about Carl being overt enthusiastic about green paint. And there is nothing really wrong with that. It is not about the tractor brand capability.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #179  
Carl, could you just do a final test? Hook a strong chain back to back on dry asphalt. Put them both in lowest gear, 4wheel and lock pos differential on, then post a vid of it here on this tread. That's a test of all tests for best all around performance and machine durability.
He can't drive both at one time, so that idea is a wash:)

Thank me, Carl

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #180  
Our two dogs can out pull your 3 tractors.

hey, why not? they are low to the ground, have four paw drive....