Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #181  
Carl Bert said:
Don't pity me, I don't need it, nor do I want it. I just posted a story of what happened that day, no big deal, just the facts. Did I brag about my John Deere, I certainly did, and would do it again because it deserved it.

My Kubota, which I was bragging to my neighbor would pull the trailer up with ease, very much disappointed me. As I said before, I own both brands and spent good money on each of them, so I think at the very least, it gives me the right to state my opinion on each, or in this case just tell a simple story.

That's the entire problem. You bragged about a tractor brand, and there was no bearing on what brand it was. FYI in my opinion JD isn't that grand.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #182  
FYI in my opinion JD isn't that grand.
My CaseIH red paint is every bit as pretty as my JD green.

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed....
nice combine!

one page to go :thumbsup:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #183  
FYI in my opinion JD isn't that grand.
My CaseIH red paint is every bit as pretty as my JD green.

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed....
nice combine!

one page to go :thumbsup:

Blasphemy

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #184  
Deere makes tires? Kubota makes tires? With all due respect, this thread is all about Carl being overt enthusiastic about green paint. And there is nothing really wrong with that. It is not about the tractor brand capability.

You guys need to stop bringing in truth and facts into Carl's fictional love story. Let him enjoy his fictional action hero the "green giant" or whatever his pet name is for her. I rather enjoy reading his work and the way he throws a bit of slapstick humor into his story lines.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #186  
almost not quite there. That red in the shed line was a Massey ad.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #187  
AND THEY'RE OFF , Again . I can't wait to get here each day and see what the latest is .

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #188  
Re The Paint.

I knew a guy who bought all green cars and trucks. He also had HD tractors. Makes one wonder if it would change anything if we could order any tractor in our favorite color. Would Carl fell better about his kubota if he had it painted JD green.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #189  
   / Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
That's the entire problem. You bragged about a tractor brand, and there was no bearing on what brand it was. FYI in my opinion JD isn't that grand.

No, the problem was that I bragged about a JOHN DEERE, plain and simple. If it was the other way around, I don't believe I would have gotten nearly as much negative feedback, if any, and I think we all know why.