Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #11  
Oh come on that is one of the silliest, weakest comparisons I ever heard. This is not the first time either I don't believe, why don't you just sell the Kubota?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #12  
Oh come on that is one of the silliest, weakest comparisons I ever heard. This is not the first time either I don't believe, why don't you just sell the Kubota?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's time to dump this thread.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #13  
D@mn, I thought this was the JD section of the forum.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #16  
Too many Bota lovers trolling in a JD section to blast a guy for praising his JD??

Truth is many of us don't even pay any attention to what forum in which we post, I just hit "Today's Posts" and go from there. We own Kubota, John Deere, Massey, Ferguson, Case, Ford and Kioti, so when I see one of those mentioned it piques my interest and I am likely to comment.

As I see it, it doesn't matter on which forum you post, if you are going to bash a tractor brand, be prepared to back it up.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #18  
Truth is many of us don't even pay any attention to what forum in which we post, I just hit "Today's Posts" and go from there. We own Kubota, John Deere, Massey, Ferguson, Case, Ford and Kioti, so when I see one of those mentioned it piques my interest and I am likely to comment.

As I see it, it doesn't matter on which forum you post, if you are going to bash a tractor brand, be prepared to back it up.

Where was the bashing on the Op's post?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #19  

+1 I own a JD and a Kioti, and I do not play ANY attention to which forum I am in.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #20  
So a garden tractor out pulled a compact tractor. Truly amazing! They are either making the green paint out of some very dense material like lead or gold to aide in traction OR the green paint hasn't cured and the vapors are affecting the thought process of the owner. Here are pictures if the competitors.

Attachments

• image-2455651761.jpg
    image-2455651761.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 207
  • image-86177418.jpg
    image-86177418.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 218