Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #201  
:laughing:

Under the "MY HOME" icon at top of page ...

PostsPer_zpsc8da840c.png

I knew there would be useful info somewhere in this thread....................

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #202  
Aw geez, don't go accusing me of that...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #203  
jejeosborne said:
You guys need to stop bringing in truth and facts into Carl's fictional love story. Let him enjoy his fictional action hero the "green giant" or whatever his pet name is for her. I rather enjoy reading his work and the way he throws a bit of slapstick humor into his story lines.

Snicker;) ...... What he said!

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
You guys need to stop bringing in truth and facts into Carl's fictional love story. Let him enjoy his fictional action hero the "green giant" or whatever his pet name is for her. I rather enjoy reading his work and the way he throws a bit of slapstick humor into his story lines.

Face it, you only refer to it as fictional because the little JD beat the big Kubota. I'm sure if some old B7800 out pulled a JD, or "Green Giant" as you put it, you would have considered it a grand tale. If this thread did anything, it certainly shed some light on how much resentment and outright jealousy many Kubota owners like yourself, have toward JD. I mean look how angry and insulting you guys got from this simple little story.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #205  
Face it, you only refer to it as fictional because the little JD beat the big Kubota. I'm sure if some old B7800 out pulled a JD, or "Green Giant" as you put it, you would have considered it a grand tale. If this thread did anything, it certainly shed some light on how much resentment and outright jealousy many Kubota owners like yourself, have toward JD. I mean look how angry and insulting you guys got from this simple little story.

My Simplicity will beat up your JD

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #206  

Face it?...LoL...you are the one that should face the facts that you were unable to recognize the machine characteristics and conditions and make the thread an orange versus green argument...or perhaps you actually made the whole thing up for the same reason...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Face it?...LoL...you are the one that should face the facts that you were unable to recognize the machine characteristics and conditions and make the thread an orange versus green argument...or perhaps you actually made the whole thing up for the same reason...

Hey didn't you make the same senseless statement a few pages back? I think you did, and I believe I responded, but for some reason you feel the need to bring it up again.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #209  

Believe me, I am not angry. If fact, this thread is quite humorous to me and has brought many smiles to my face. I have no resentment to JD or any other manufacturer. I feel there is very little performance differences between any of the major manufacturers of compact tractors.

I apologize if you have taken anything I have said as insulting. I was just trying to add some additional humor to what I thought to be a funny thread.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #210  
Who loves Mahindra? Dance and sing.