Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #211  
Who loves Mahindra? Dance and sing.

search for the threads that started after Mahindra over-took Deere for selling more tractors...it's a riot...!...many Deere lovers are still in denial over it...!

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #212  
Hey didn't you make the same senseless statement a few pages back? I think you did, and I believe I responded, but for some reason you feel the need to bring it up again.

only senseless to those with no sense...!

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #213  
Its not the paint, its not the tractor, its not the tires, its the superior engineering of the high thrust 3 cylinder Yanmar engine that made this thread possible.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #214  
Shooo----iiit, I was thinkin' it was all about the scenery.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
search for the threads that started after Mahindra over-took Deere for selling more tractors...it's a riot...!...many Deere lovers are still in denial over it...!

Who cares which brand sells more tractors? The only thing that proves is that fewer people can afford to buy the best. Especially in this economy. What I find interesting is that everyone feels the need to compare their tractor, whatever brand it may be, to John Deere. That's got to tell you something.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #216  
Who cares which brand sells more tractors? The only thing that proves is that fewer people can afford to buy the best. Especially in this economy. What I find interesting is that everyone feels the need to compare their tractor, whatever brand it may be, to John Deere. That's got to tell you something.

John Who???

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #217  
Face it, you only refer to it as fictional because the little JD beat the big Kubota. I'm sure if some old B7800 out pulled a JD, or "Green Giant" as you put it, you would have considered it a grand tale. If this thread did anything, it certainly shed some light on how much resentment and outright jealousy many Kubota owners like yourself, have toward JD. I mean look how angry and insulting you guys got from this simple little story.

If your going to bleed green at least put the Deere in your avatar and remove that tractionless Kubota picture.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #218  

That's funny because the only folks I see doing that are previous Deere owners that have overcome the urge to pay more for an equal or inferior product...and most of them are still kicking themselves for their previous delusions of green is god...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #219  
If your going to bleed green at least put the Deere in your avatar and remove that tractionless Kubota picture.

I wondered that myself. Maybe Carl is a closet orange fan and this is all about drumming up Kubota orange support? Could it be?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #220  
... And put some real tires on it.