Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #221  
Who cares which brand sells more tractors? The only thing that proves is that fewer people can afford to buy the best. Especially in this economy. What I find interesting is that everyone feels the need to compare their tractor, whatever brand it may be, to John Deere. That's got to tell you something.
Have to be cautious who sells "more". Some quote more HP ,more actual tractors or more $$$ worth. Most Americans are unaware just how large India alone is and the farm population. Start replacing oxen and water buffalo with 40HP tractors on the farms. There is a market for 10's of thousands of tractors per year for decades.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #223  
Maybe the Kubota belongs to Carl's wife. I won't go there myself, but he could have just blamed it on a woman driving the Kubota rather than spin a yarn. In all seriousness, I think he was just pulling the orange chain to rile everyone up.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Just want to throw this out there, but maybe if the Kubota had chains on it would pull more than your garden tractor :D

I have no doubt that it would. It outweighs it by about 2000 lbs,(without the backhoe) and even though they are pretty equally powered, the Kubota has the high, med and low range HST. Just so you know, the John Deere didn't have chains either.

TomSeller in all honesty, if you don't believe the story, I could not care less, but don't start bringing my family into this. It doesn't get much lower than that, even for you.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #225  
I have no doubt that it would. It outweighs it by about 2000 lbs,(without the backhoe) and even though they are pretty equally powered, the Kubota has the high, med and low range HST. Just so you know, the John Deere didn't have chains either.

TomSeller in all honesty, if you don't believe the story, I could not care less, but don't start bringing my family into this. It doesn't get much lower than that, even for you.

Maybe a video would convince all us JD non believers.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #226  

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #227  

You have to have faith. Did you know that it actually was an X748 that the Virgin Mary rode to Bethleham; not a donkey?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #228  

a few more pages and the term "non believer" will become just plain "deniers"...:D...it happens in every thread that begins with so much BS...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #229  
Interesting... This is why I've thought about abandoning TBN before, and now more than ever... Really?! You Kubota "people" are offended because someone likes their John Deere? No faith in the brand, eh? No "let orange speak for itself"? Hmm... Good thing Kubota tractors apparently have more backbone than the pious followers of the brand do... Otherwise, no one would buy them. Nice, guys, way to sell your brand, sign me up... Not! If I sound condescending, like I'm talking to children, it's because I am. Grow up! Carl, glad you like your John Deere, it was your hard earned money that bought it. I don't own Deere, but can appreciate different points of view...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #230  
Wow you JD guys sure do yank easy.:cool2: