Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    New Holland T5070

Quote Originally Posted by kuboman View Post
    Wow you JD guys sure do yank easy.
    If you're referring to me, I'm far from a John deere guy, I just happen to have common sense... You anti JD guys sure do yank hard...
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -
    Benjamin Franklin

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
    -Winston Churchill

Tractor
    Kubota B26, John deere X595

Quote Originally Posted by kuboman View Post

Maybe a video would convince all us JD non believers.
    Yeah I wish I had taken one. Snows gone, 50 degrees and raining all day. If we do get another storm, I have no problem doing it over again. If it does nothing but shut up guys like PINE it will be well worth the effort.
    2010 Kubota B26 TLB w/hyd thumb. 2004 John Deere X595 w/62" MMM.

Carl Bertuzzi

Tractor
    B3200, L5740,

Default Re: Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson778 View Post
    If you're referring to me, I'm far from a John deere guy, I just happen to have common sense... You anti JD guys sure do yank hard...
    Maybe you should check my signature. And if you like I can itemize all the tractors I own, so I doubt I can be called anti anything. JD has some really good ideas and some really stupid ones so I refuse to worship any one brand.
    L5740 LA854 loader
    L3130 LA723 loader sold
    B3200 LA504 loader
    B1550 sold
    B2620 sold
    B4200 sold
    F2680E
    GF1800
    Kubota RTV900
    JD 850D Gator sold
    JD F935 x 2 sold
    JD 310D TLB
    Gehl 602 excavator

Tractor
    ford and mahindra

where did everyone go? I like my mahindra but the problem is empty beer cans get in the way when clutching.

Tractor
    Kubota B26, John deere X595

Interesting... This is why I've thought about abandoning TBN before, and now more than ever... Really?! You kubota "people" are offended because someone likes their John Deere? No faith in the brand, eh? No "let orange speak for itself"? Hmm... Good thing Kubota tractors apparently have more backbone than the pious followers of the brand do... Otherwise, no one would buy them. Nice, guys, way to sell your brand, sign me up... Not! If I sound condescending, like I'm talking to children, it's because I am. Grow up! Carl, glad you like your John Deere, it was your hard earned money that bought it. I don't own Deere, but can appreciate different points of view...
    Well said. Finally, "the voice of reason", and he doesn't even own a Deere.
    2010 Kubota B26 TLB w/hyd thumb. 2004 John Deere X595 w/62" MMM.

Carl Bertuzzi

I got news for you guys...it's the *elite* deere owners that hold all the animosity....*some* JD owners think because they own a Deere they own the best there is...("de-nile" is a river in Africa)...

Personally, Unless I've had a previous bad experience I don't avoid any brands...I buy what suits my needs...but I don't buy overpriced equipment made with inferior steel just because it's green

If I had found a JD tractor that met my needs and was within my budget I would be JD owner too (and may be one someday)...but it's always fun to poke sticks at those that are so loyally biased to brands/colors...
    Slash Pine
    blunt and succinct but sincere...in the immortal words of Popeye..."I yam what I yam"

3v0
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Interesting... This is why I've thought about abandoning TBN before, and now more than ever... Really?! You kubota "people" are offended because someone likes their John Deere? No faith in the brand, eh? No "let orange speak for itself"? Hmm....
    A 3rd grade teacher asked my wife to show our tarantula spider to the students. An extremely vocal little girl went on about how nasty and icky it was all through the presentation. She was the first in line to inspect him and did not want us to leave.

Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota-mexican-red-knee.jpg

I think if you look carefully you can see just a bit of Kobota Orange !

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    john deere

Do I hear 30?

Tractor
    Deere 110tlb, 4520, x749, L130

Interesting... This is why I've thought about abandoning TBN before, and now more than ever... Really?! You kubota "people" are offended because someone likes their John Deere? No faith in the brand, eh? No "let orange speak for itself"? Hmm... Good thing Kubota tractors apparently have more backbone than the pious followers of the brand do... Otherwise, no one would buy them. Nice, guys, way to sell your brand, sign me up... Not! If I sound condescending, like I'm talking to children, it's because I am. Grow up! Carl, glad you like your John Deere, it was your hard earned money that bought it. I don't own Deere, but can appreciate different points of view...

I agree with the above. Sure gets tiresome and I am definately loosing interest in TBN myself. I find it harder to find threads of interest where you can learn something new and benefit by it. Most threads are rehashing the same old BS and my tractor is better than yours. I don't follow the Kubota and other brand threads closely and almost never post in those sections but I have noticed lots of these other brand followers are in the Deere threads.

Their are lots of good tractors available today by a host of manufacturers, I think people should buy what they like. With over 40 years of using tractors I know what has worked out best for me and that is Deere. I have had good luck with the Deere equipment over the years but have had other brands of good tractors too. Most people buy what works for them and if you are satisfied with it over the years it becomes your preference. I think that is where I am at and I am comfortable with the green stuff. If you prefer a different color that's cool too.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Deere, several

Quote Originally Posted by kevin37b View Post
    Do I hear 30?
    Such a worthy goal, probably will happen.......

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast