Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #231  
Wow you JD guys sure do yank easy.:cool2:

If you're referring to me, I'm far from a John Deere guy, I just happen to have common sense... You anti JD guys sure do yank hard...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Maybe a video would convince all us JD non believers.

Yeah I wish I had taken one. Snows gone, 50 degrees and raining all day. If we do get another storm, I have no problem doing it over again. If it does nothing but shut up guys like PINE it will be well worth the effort.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #233  
If you're referring to me, I'm far from a John Deere guy, I just happen to have common sense... You anti JD guys sure do yank hard...

Maybe you should check my signature. And if you like I can itemize all the tractors I own, so I doubt I can be called anti anything. JD has some really good ideas and some really stupid ones so I refuse to worship any one brand.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #234  
where did everyone go? I like my mahindra but the problem is empty beer cans get in the way when clutching.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Interesting... This is why I've thought about abandoning TBN before, and now more than ever... Really?! You Kubota "people" are offended because someone likes their John Deere? No faith in the brand, eh? No "let orange speak for itself"? Hmm... Good thing Kubota tractors apparently have more backbone than the pious followers of the brand do... Otherwise, no one would buy them. Nice, guys, way to sell your brand, sign me up... Not! If I sound condescending, like I'm talking to children, it's because I am. Grow up! Carl, glad you like your John Deere, it was your hard earned money that bought it. I don't own Deere, but can appreciate different points of view...

Well said. Finally, "the voice of reason", and he doesn't even own a Deere.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #236  
I got news for you guys...it's the *elite* Deere owners that hold all the animosity....*some* JD owners think because they own a Deere they own the best there is...("de-nile" is a river in Africa)...:laughing:

Personally, Unless I've had a previous bad experience I don't avoid any brands...I buy what suits my needs...but I don't buy overpriced equipment made with inferior steel just because it's green:D

If I had found a JD tractor that met my needs and was within my budget I would be JD owner too (and may be one someday)...but it's always fun to poke sticks at those that are so loyally biased to brands/colors...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #237  
Interesting... This is why I've thought about abandoning TBN before, and now more than ever... Really?! You Kubota "people" are offended because someone likes their John Deere? No faith in the brand, eh? No "let orange speak for itself"? Hmm....

A 3rd grade teacher asked my wife to show our tarantula spider to the students. An extremely vocal little girl went on about how nasty and icky it was all through the presentation. She was the first in line to inspect him and did not want us to leave.

Mexican+Red+Knee.jpg

I think if you look carefully you can see just a bit of Kobota Orange !

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #239  
Interesting... This is why I've thought about abandoning TBN before, and now more than ever... Really?! You Kubota "people" are offended because someone likes their John Deere? No faith in the brand, eh? No "let orange speak for itself"? Hmm... Good thing Kubota tractors apparently have more backbone than the pious followers of the brand do... Otherwise, no one would buy them. Nice, guys, way to sell your brand, sign me up... Not! If I sound condescending, like I'm talking to children, it's because I am. Grow up! Carl, glad you like your John Deere, it was your hard earned money that bought it. I don't own Deere, but can appreciate different points of view...

I agree with the above. Sure gets tiresome and I am definately loosing interest in TBN myself. I find it harder to find threads of interest where you can learn something new and benefit by it. Most threads are rehashing the same old BS and my tractor is better than yours. I don't follow the Kubota and other brand threads closely and almost never post in those sections but I have noticed lots of these other brand followers are in the Deere threads.

Their are lots of good tractors available today by a host of manufacturers, I think people should buy what they like. With over 40 years of using tractors I know what has worked out best for me and that is Deere. I have had good luck with the Deere equipment over the years but have had other brands of good tractors too. Most people buy what works for them and if you are satisfied with it over the years it becomes your preference. I think that is where I am at and I am comfortable with the green stuff. If you prefer a different color that's cool too.