Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #241  
Such a worthy goal, probably will happen.......

See, there is common ground and general agreement here. Oh, I'm going to start my own JD religion. Don't forget to tithe.:cool2:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
I got news for you guys...it's the *elite* Deere owners that hold all the animosity....*some* JD owners think because they own a Deere they own the best there is...("de-nile" is a river in Africa)...:laughing:

Personally, Unless I've had a previous bad experience I don't avoid any brands...I buy what suits my needs...but I don't buy overpriced equipment made with inferior steel just because it's green:D

If I had found a JD tractor that met my needs and was within my budget I would be JD owner too (and may be one someday)
...but it's always fun to poke sticks at those that are so loyally biased to brands/colors...

First you say "you won't buy equipment made with inferior steel, just because it's green" then you say "if I found a JD that was in my budget, I would be a Deere owner too". NOW the truth comes out. So by that statement, IF you could afford to buy a John Deere, you would, but you can't so instead you choose to spew insults at those who can. Johnson 778 is 100% correct, it is a good thing that Kubota tractors have more backbone than some of its followers.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #243  
First you say "you won't buy equipment made with inferior steel, just because it's green" then you say "if I found a JD that was in my budget, I would be a Deere owner too". NOW the truth comes out. So by that statement, IF you could afford to buy a John Deere, you would, but you can't so instead you choose to spew insults at those who can. Johnson 778 is 100% correct, it is a good thing that Kubota tractors have more backbone than some of its followers.

Man, are you really that dense or what?...

BTW, what I can afford has nothing to do with what I buy...having a "budget" is just prudent...I like to get the best value for my money...

And another thing...you should learn the difference between an insult and an observation...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Man, are you really that dense or what?...

BTW, what I can afford has nothing to do with what I buy...having a "budget" is just prudent...I like to get the best value for my money...

And another thing...you should learn the difference between an insult and an observation...

You're nothing but a hypocrite, and I am quite clear on the difference between insults and observations. Maybe you should go back and re read some of your "observations"

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #245  
I got news for you guys...it's the *elite* Deere owners that hold all the animosity....*some* JD owners think because they own a Deere they own the best there is...("de-nile" is a river in Africa)...:laughing:

Personally, Unless I've had a previous bad experience I don't avoid any brands...I buy what suits my needs...but I don't buy overpriced equipment made with inferior steel just because it's green:D

If I had found a JD tractor that met my needs and was within my budget I would be JD owner too (and may be one someday)...but it's always fun to poke sticks at those that are so loyally biased to brands/colors...

Classic TBN post. Why protest so loudly? Nothing wrong with a litlle well placed loyalty imo, seems to be lacking in younger generations from what I see. I agree that blind loyalty is foolish, most of us like whatever has served us well and that helps build confidence in a brand. At the same time making assumptions as to why someone else choose green paint without reference is well "uniformed". Most of us work with what we have and recognize it is only machinery.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #246  
What a thread of opinions and BS. From a simple story about traction and pulling in snow between a small vs larger tractor, it turned into a bashing contest of which tractor is best. IF I had anything to do, I wouldn't have ever read the entire 25 and counting pages. This is certainly the last time I will open this thread.

Carl, I wouldn't waste my time with video of this trailer pull as surely some one would again question the validity of it and possible photo-shop editing or question your experience or educational back ground etc.
As for education vs common sense and practical experience, I can only quote the experience of the shop owner who hired some help.
It goes like this. Shop owner: Take this broom and sweep out the shop. NEW HIRE: What!!! I am a college graduate. Shop Owner: OH I didn't realize that, (taking the broom) Here let me show you how.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #247  
I AM TRULY amazed at what I am seeing here . Carl made a silly little post about his tractors and you people are in a range war . Let Carl off the hook and get on with your life. jenkinsph I cannot beleive you are even responding to this post . I thought you were setting up a laser and a box . I see the OP as humorous myself ,I just can 't believe how upset you people get over nothing . Carry on Carl , you have inspired the masses .

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #248  
I AM TRULY amazed at what I am seeing here . Carl made a silly little post about his tractors and you people are in a range war . Let Carl off the hook and get on with your life. jenkinsph I cannot beleive you are even responding to this post . I thought you were setting up a laser and a box . I see the OP as humorous myself ,I just can 't believe how upset you people get over nothing . Carry on Carl , you have inspired the masses .

kevin,
If it were not for my thread in attachments and checking for replies I wouldn't be following this thread or others this closely.:laughing:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #250  
30 ,You are on for 5 $ .