Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #251  
A for pete's sake, not 30!

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #252  
Classic TBN post. Why protest so loudly? Nothing wrong with a litlle well placed loyalty imo, seems to be lacking in younger generations from what I see. I agree that blind loyalty is foolish, most of us like whatever has served us well and that helps build confidence in a brand. At the same time making assumptions as to why someone else choose green paint without reference is well "uniformed". Most of us work with what we have and recognize it is only machinery.

FWIW...I have viewed this entire thread (starting with the OP) as tongue in cheek...the title itself was obviously meant to stir things up in the age old color/brand versus brand/color debates...The OP chose a traction issue to stir the pot and I don't think I'm the only one that thinks he fell into it (the pot)...

some folks have very thin skins and fail to recognize sarcasm or jesting...(stick poking) and take the "pokes" much deeper than they should

As for brand loyalty...nothing the matter with that...Peter Lynch always recommends buying stocks/products that "you know"...good advice when buying anything IMO...

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #253  
FWIW...I have viewed this entire thread (starting with the OP) as tongue in cheek...the title itself was obviously meant to stir things up in the age old color/brand versus brand/color debates...The OP chose a traction issue to stir the pot and I don't think I'm the only one that thinks he fell into it (the pot)...

some folks have very thin skins and fail to recognize sarcasm or jesting...(stick poking) and take the "pokes" much deeper than they should

As for brand loyalty...nothing the matter with that...Peter Lynch always recommends buying stocks/products that "you know"...good advice when buying anything IMO...

:thumbsup::drink:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

I don't believe I fell into anything, as you put it. If I were to re write it, I would tell it over the same way, do you know why? Because thats the way it happened, and there's no getting around that. Truth is you Kubota fanatics just can't handle some good old JD bragging, especially when it includes a Kubota coming up short. (talk about thin skinned)

Now you say there's nothing wrong with brand loyalty, but what you obviously mean is, there is nothing wrong with brand loyalty as long as the brand isn't John Deere.

Funny thing is Kubota owners get so bent out of shape when JD is mentioned, but from what I've seen, JD owners couldn't care less when someone brags about their Kubota. Why do you think that is? I've bragged about my Kubota many times on this forum, and never once do I remember being attacked by JD fans.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #255  
I don't believe I fell into anything, as you put it. If I were to re write it, I would tell it over the same way, do you know why? Because thats the way it happened, and there's no getting around that. Truth is you Kubota fanatics just can't handle some good old JD bragging, especially when it includes a Kubota coming up short. (talk about thin skinned)

Now you say there's nothing wrong with brand loyalty, but what you obviously mean is, there is nothing wrong with brand loyalty as long as the brand isn't John Deere.

Funny thing is Kubota owners get so bent out of shape when JD is mentioned, but from what I've seen, JD owners couldn't care less when someone brags about their Kubota. Why do you think that is? I've bragged about my Kubota many times on this forum, and never once do I remember being attacked by JD fans.

:thumbsup::drink::drink:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #256  

Ah man really? :mur:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #257  

:laughing: you fell (actually plopped) in alright...no denying it...otherwise you wouldn't still be flailing away struggling to get out...too funny!

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #258  
I know it's your story and likely happened but based on you saying, Deere has best all around performance from a tire traction test just would not convince me to trade my ole Kubota in for a Deere.

I operate heavy equipment for a living and am a yellow paint Deere fan but rest assure, Deere has it's fair share of problems. Also Caterpillar is generally the more expensive of the two.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
:laughing: you fell (actually plopped) in alright...no denying it...otherwise you wouldn't still be flailing away struggling to get out...too funny!

Ok fine, more stupid remarks. I think I know you enough from this thread, not to expect much more.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #260  
Ok fine, more stupid remarks. I think I know you enough from this thread, not to expect much more.

Really funny coming from someone that has made so many incorrect assumptions in your replies to my posts in this thread...flail on...:laughing: