Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
I know it's your story and likely happened but based on you saying, Deere has best all around performance from a tire traction test just would not convince me to trade my ole Kubota in for a Deere.

I operate heavy equipment for a living and am a yellow paint Deere fan but rest assure, Deere has it's fair share of problems. Also Caterpillar is generally the more expensive of the two.

I wasn't trying to convince you to trade in your Kubota, or anyone else. Keep them, buy another one, **** buy two, what do I care? Just tell me this, isn't traction included in BEST ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE? Well in this particular situation, the JD did have the best all around performance, didn't it?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #262  
I wasn't trying to convince you to trade in your Kubota, or anyone else. Keep them, buy another one, **** buy two, what do I care? Just tell me this, isn't traction included in BEST ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE? Well in this particular situation, the JD did have the best all around performance, didn't it?

All around performance does not mean just good traction as you made it sound in your OP. Tell us of other better features it has over your B26. Then call it best all around.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #264  
28 anyone? I like coke, pepsi sucks. Any arguments?

Coke is fine with me, and I'm waiting for OP to take the high road and end this thread.

All around performance does not mean just good traction as you made it sound in your OP. Tell us of other better features it has over your B26. Then call it best all around.

No its not just traction, BUT it does include traction, right? Ok so, then you tell me how the Kubota had better "all around performance" in this particular situation? I'm not talking about IF we were on dry ground, or IF the Kubota had different tires or IF the Kubota had 10 mules pulling it up the hill, just this situation.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #266  
No its not just traction, BUT it does include traction, right? Ok so, then you tell me how the Kubota had better "all around performance" in this particular situation? I'm not talking about IF we were on dry ground, or IF the Kubota had different tires or IF the Kubota had 10 mules pulling it up the hill, just this situation.

That's the thing, you can't rate something as best all around performance just in one challenge. So the deere won the climb, now what else makes it better?

My point is rating it best all around is likely what triggered all the excitement here and I'm sure that wasn't your intensions.

Coke is fine with me, and I'm waiting for OP to take the high road and end this thread.

But then who would I argue with?

Just joking, I agree, this thread has definitely overstayed its welcome on this forum.

That's the thing, you can't rate something as best all around performance just in one challenge. So the deere won the climb, now what else makes it better?

My point is rating it best all around is likely what triggered all the excitement here and I'm sure that wasn't your intensions.

Yeah I hear what you're saying, and NO it definitely wasn't my intension ,as some think, to start such a heated discussion. I guess I'll have to be more careful in the future with how I word things.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #269  

Then put equal tires on them and try it again. No need to bring mules into the equation.

My JDs can out pull my Kubota all day long because they are heavier with more HP and have more traction rated tires. Does that mean anything about quality of the tractor? No, it just means the JDs are heavier, with more HP and have more traction rated tires. I wouldn't give any of them up. All great tractors from two great companies. The R4s on my Kubota are not intended for traction. They are intended for a backhoe. The R1s on my big JDs are intended for traction. The knobbys on your JD lawn tractor are intended traction. The R4s on your Kubota are intended for all around backhoe type use. By the way, both yours are nice looking machines, is either for sale? I figure you'd want unload the orange one after all you have been through and how disappointed you are.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #270  
Carl , the next time you move furniture can we comeover and have a coke ?