Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Oh come on that is one of the silliest, weakest comparisons I ever heard. This is not the first time either I don't believe, why don't you just sell the Kubota?

All I did was tell a story of two tractors, pulling the SAME load, up the SAME hill, and how one out performed the other. No lies or exaggeration, just the facts. Why is it silly? Whether it be the tires or the tractor design that made the difference, I do not know. I was just sharing a simple story. No need for all you Kubota fans to get bent out of shape because your color didn't win. Plus I did post it in the JD forum.

TripleR with your response you would think I insulted you personally.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #22  
I don't think it was the your intent (based on your later posts), but you have to admit it looked to some of us like you were trolling.

Let's see... you create a thread with the title "Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota", and your post describes a kind of competition, and conclude that "nothing beats a John Deere" (seemingly based on that competition). Of course, the replies about how invalid the competition is come pouring in.

That sure looked like a troll post. My first thought reading the original post was that it was an obvious troll post. I am sorry - it was an incorrect assumption and it's great you are really happy with your little JD. (I love my big one too, btw.):thumbsup:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #23  
It was a troll post - pure, simple and silly. Hey, we all make silly posts from time to time. I do more than my share.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #24  
If it was in the Kubota section it would be a troll post, here it's simply a post. The trolls are the ones who feel the need to wander into the JD section to justify their Kubota purchase.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #25  
If it was in the Kubota section it would be a troll post, here it's simply a post. The trolls are the ones who feel the need to wander into the JD section to justify their Kubota purchase.

Falling for a troll post is trolling?!?!?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #26  
All I did was tell a story of two tractors, pulling the SAME load, up the SAME hill, and how one out performed the other. No lies or exaggeration, just the facts. Why is it silly? Whether it be the tires or the tractor design that made the difference, I do not know. I was just sharing a simple story. No need for all you Kubota fans to get bent out of shape because your color didn't win. Plus I did post it in the JD forum.

Pictures of the three pieces of equipment will bring an end to this saga. That must be a very heavy duty trailer to weigh that much and to even attempt towing it with either tractor shows that you are have big gonads.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Pictures of the three pieces of equipment will bring an end to this saga. That must be a very heavy duty trailer to weigh that much and to even attempt towing it with either tractor shows that you are have big gonads.

Not sure how this will help, but here they are.

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

1114101612c.jpg

You think 2500# is a lot of weight for an 18' trailer? I thought it was pretty average.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #29  

Oh come on, go back and read your original post.

"Once the 4 wheels of the Kubota were off the driveway and on the snow it started to spin."

"nothing beats a John Deere for all around performance."

So based on this one thing, you proclaim " nothing beats a John Deere for all around performance". You equate one task as an indicator of "all around performance".

Neither tractor "won", one had more traction than the other, does John Deere or Kubota make their own tires, no. Take the tires off the Kubota and put them on a similar sized John Deere, do you think the results will be different?

I own several different brands, so I am not a Kubota fanatic.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #30  
A troll is a post or a thread that does not jive with the opinion of the majority.