Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #291  
Come on guys, we're talking about tractors here. Lets leave the bikes for another thread

Not sure if you noticed rockshaft, but I can use some John Deere support here. :thumbsup:

Sorry for diverting from your topic! As far as i'm concerned, your experience was an interesting one and posted in the right category. Sniping by interlopers should be grounds for super-secret-squirrel TBN probation.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #292  
   / Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #294  
Come on guys, we're talking about tractors here. Lets leave the bikes for another thread

Not sure if you noticed rockshaft, but I can use some John Deere support here. :thumbsup:

I have two JDs and one Kubota but I am not going to fly the green flag for you because your story is drummed up. Driver ability, tires and hookup to that trailer the same, there is no way a 3,000 lb TLB* is going to be out pulled by an 1,100 lb lawn mower. Originally I supported you in your green boasting because it was harmless, but the more subsequent posts I read the less I like the boasting. The original story has nothing to do with brand superiority at all.

*Tractordata lists the B26 at 4001 lbs, I subtracted 1001 lbs for a guesstimate of the backhoe if it was off at the time.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #295  
Finally another skeptic like myself. Don't believe much of anything the OP said in his first post anymore. OP has lost all credibility and it is long past due this thread died.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #296  
Finally another skeptic like myself. Don't believe much of anything the OP said in his first post anymore. OP has lost all credibility and it is long past due this thread died.

If you want a thread to die then stop posting in it.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
I have two JDs and one Kubota but I am not going to fly the green flag for you because your story is drummed up. Driver ability, tires and hookup to that trailer the same, there is no way a 3,000 lb TLB* is going to be out pulled by an 1,100 lb lawn mower. Originally I supported you in your green boasting because it was harmless, but the more subsequent posts I read the less I like the boasting. The original story has nothing to do with brand superiority at all.

*Tractordata lists the B26 at 4001 lbs, I subtracted 1001 lbs for a guesstimate of the backhoe if it was off at the time.

Guys I really don't care if you choose to believe it or not. The fact that it is so unbelievable is exactly why I posted it in the first place.

When I first posted it you all said it was "silly" because it had all to do with tires and nothing to do with the tractors. (pretty obvious, but thats what most had to say) I still thought considering the weight differences of the two tractors, that the Kubota should have still out performed the Deere. Then everyone said, NO NO NO, weight works against you, the heavier tractor has to also pull itself up the hill, thats why it couldn't do it. NOW you come back and say, "there is no way a 3000 lb tractor is going to be out pulled by an 1100 lb lawn mower". Again, THATS WHY I THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

First I was wrong because I bragged about John Deere, then I was wrong because I made it a tractor comparison rather than a tire comparison, and OF COARSE I was wrong because I compared a John Deere to a Kubota, God forbid, what was I thinking. Now to top it all off, this jerk is calling me a liar, and that I made the whole story up, even after showing pictures of all equipment and the incline involved. Well you know what, Screw you and your BS opinions. You're not going to "fly the green flag" for me, well that just makes me so so sad, but I think you know what you can do with your flag and flagpole.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #298  
   / Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #299  
You're not going to "fly the green flag" for me, well that just makes me so so sad, but I think you know what you can do with your flag and flagpole.

054c47c3.gif

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #300  
#300!~!