Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #322  
Nooooooo WAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! you guys are still at it!!!! LOL, glad I checked out a page 20! Oh, wait, I guess I just checked back in :mur:. Hmmm, might as well go check out the Kubota vs Mahindra nonsense.
I can try to revive that thread if you want me too:laughing:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #323  
I need a link. This one was awfully entertaining.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #324  
You feel dumber for reading it? Really, is that even possible?

This brings up the questions...did he have to read through the entire thread before he realized he was dumber...OR...did he read the first one and become so much dumber he just kept reading anyway?
And...will he man up and make a second post and let us know the answer?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #326  
Jeeze. Man up? Really? Little harsh. I try to only post helpful or useful things but made bad judgement call posting in this hornets nest. I simply meant I can't believe the bickering and fighting in this one. Aka dumber.
Oh well. Last post in here for me. haha.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #327  
Ok, dogpile on blackraptor, Carl you're off the hook for the time being.:laughing:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #328  
Jeeze. Man up? Really? Little harsh. I try to only post helpful or useful things but made bad judgement call posting in this hornets nest. I simply meant I can't believe the bickering and fighting in this one. Aka dumber.

hey...... you can't give up that easy.

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #330  

Don't go away angry...it's just some good natured stick poking...it may be immature but it is a bit amusing and guys without at least a little bit of kid left in them are boring...