Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #31  
Re-read and try again..

Well, I re-read and it still seems to me you are saying the ones that responded (lot's more than just Kubota owners, btw) are the ones doing the trolling???

P.S. Don't remember a rule that says you have to own a particular type of tractor to read/reply in a forum for that brand. Did I miss something? What kind of tractor do you have?

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota
Pictures of the three pieces of equipment will bring an end to this saga. That must be a very heavy duty trailer to weigh that much and to even attempt towing it with either tractor shows that you are have big gonads.

Here is a picture of the incline. Its the area on the right, can't quite see the whole incline, but best I can do.

house5.jpg

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #33  
I always love it when a picture of the house has to be posted for others to
get the idea.LOLOLOLOLO

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #34  
Well, I re-read and it still seems to me you are saying the ones that responded (lot's more than just Kubota owners, btw) are the ones doing the trolling???

P.S. Don't remember a rule that says you have to own a particular type of tractor to read/reply in a forum for that brand. Did I miss something? What kind of tractor do you have?

You don't read so well do you. That or you're just very dedicated to your trolling endeavours. Either way, have a nice day. Your inability to comprehend isn't worth my time.
smi12-2.gif

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #35  
There's only one way to settle this! Tractor pull!!!!!!

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #36  
You don't read so well do you. That or you're just very dedicated to your trolling endeavours. Either way, have a nice day. Your inability to comprehend isn't worth my time.
smi12-2.gif

You too! (I'll let you pick which I mean.)

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #37  
This thread should be rated *R* or moved to the Friendy Politics forum with the gun threads lol

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #38  
Here is a video reconstruction (only without the Kubota, a different model JD, different cargo - oh and going downhill)!!! John Deere lawn tractor pulls F350 Dually - YouTube :D

Just thought I'd join the supposed "trolls" on this thread :laughing:

For reference I don't currently own a JD or Kubota (although have had both in the past) - I like JD a lot, but resent paying the premium they charge for the green paint :rolleyes:

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #39  
Oh come on, go back and read your original post.

"Once the 4 wheels of the Kubota were off the driveway and on the snow it started to spin."

"nothing beats a John Deere for all around performance."

So based on this one thing, you proclaim " nothing beats a John Deere for all around performance". You equate one task as an indicator of "all around performance".

Neither tractor "won", one had more traction than the other, does John Deere or Kubota make their own tires, no. Take the tires off the Kubota and put them on a similar sized John Deere, do you think the results will be different?

I own several different brands, so I am not a Kubota fanatic.

Fanatic, No a bit a bit touchy tho

/ Smaller John Deere out pulls bigger Kubota #40  
Your JD, from the pictures, clearly has a more aggressive tread pattern then turf tires, or R-4's. Not even close to being a fair comparison for traction.

Second, how were you towing with the Kubota? Was the backhoe on the B26 or did you have the 3pt arms with some kind of a rear hitch? It makes a HUGE difference on my L35, whether or not the hoe is on. Wet grass can cause my wheels to spin if I am trying to pull something with the rear receiver. Having only the FEL on causes a huge weight bias to the front axle and tires. No 18' trailer is going to make up for almost the 1K pounds of "tongue" weight, I am giving up with the hoe off.

If you had one of the bucket receivers that many people have modded their tractors with and "pulled" the trailer while backing up in 4wheel drive, you could drag your trailer anywhere you'd want to.

I realize that you were just stating a fact, but you did yourself no favors with the wording. Glad you love your JD, but it's brand and color had nothing to do with your miraculous feat.

Stay safe.