Now Power in "C" hydro for 3120

/ Now Power in "C" hydro for 3120 #11  
Is C the high range ? Yes it is going tobe (sluggish ) . You knew guys with knew tractors need a sticky ?

/ Now Power in "C" hydro for 3120
I solved the problem, but don't understand 'knew' and 'sticky'. And of course C is the high gear.

/ Now Power in "C" hydro for 3120 #13  
I solved the problem, but don't understand 'knew' and 'sticky'. And of course C is the high gear.

What did you do to solve the problem?
One thing you will find on this forum, is that you will get allot of confrontational post that add nothing to the subject matter. Just ignor it, and separate the "wheat from the chaff".

/ Now Power in "C" hydro for 3120 #14  
One thing you will find on this forum, is that you will get allot of confrontational post that add nothing to the subject matter. Just ignor it, and separate the "wheat from the chaff".
Curious myself as to what the problem was. Sounded like a legitimate issue not related to length of ownership.

/ Now Power in "C" hydro for 3120 #15  

Agree, lots of BS on this forum lately ignore it. Would also like to know what the solution was.