Snow Plowing some powder with the 1026R

/ Plowing some powder with the 1026R #1  

rockshaft

Gold Member
Tractor
1026R
8-10" of new snow. Tractor is working as a John Deere should!

Attachments

• P1040323b.jpg
    P1040323b.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 514
   / Plowing some powder with the 1026R #2  
Looks good! What kind of Camera did you use? and do you worry about it getting wet from the falling snow.?

james K0UA

/ Plowing some powder with the 1026R
Nothing fancy, just a canon point & shoot. I'd like an excuse to buy a Gopro, but just can't rationalize it.
As far as keeping the camera dry? I wasn't out long enough to be too concerned.

/ Plowing some powder with the 1026R #4  
Ok, thanks.

james

/ Plowing some powder with the 1026R #5  
Cool! :thumbsup: Your place looks really nice. I'm trying to figure out how to justify a GoPro too. I can use it as a business expense but still not in the budget yet.

So how cold was it? Were you chained up in the back? What kind of weight in the back?

Also, your jacket is the wrong shade of green. Please try to rectify that for your next video. :D

We've had a warm up recently, it was in the upper 20's. Chains, and about 500-600lbs of ballast in back & about 150lbs in the front.
Next project: affix my new JD bottle opener and cap colleP1030992b.JPGctor to my ROPS!

Last edited:
   / Plowing some powder with the 1026R #7  
We've had a warm up recently, it was in the upper 20's. Chains, and about 500-600lbs of ballast in back & about 150lbs in the front.
Next project: affix my new JD bottle opener and cap collector to my ROPS!

Thanks!

/ Plowing some powder with the 1026R #8  
Nice video, thanks for sharing.

/ Plowing some powder with the 1026R #9  
Really neat! And you did all this in high range? You have a real nice set-up. Love the sail boat by the way! :thumbsup:

Actually for the first half i was nursing it in low range- to allow it to warm up, then went into high range.