If you have a JD 563 or 673 loader with the global carrier.....

/ If you have a JD 563 or 673 loader with the global carrier..... #1  

Zebrafive

Tractor
John Deere 2030, John Deere 6415
And are looking for the global latch system BW15503. See my "for sale" in the marketplace.

Attachments

• bw15503.gif
    bw15503.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 288
  • enginecoolantheater.gif
    enginecoolantheater.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 241
  • wiringbw15503.gif
    wiringbw15503.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 216
   / If you have a JD 563 or 673 loader with the global carrier..... #2  
Did you switch your loader over to the skid-steer attachment? I looked at the global system and it looks to be a stronger attachment system than the SS - IMO.

AKfish

/ If you have a JD 563 or 673 loader with the global carrier.....
Did you switch your loader over to the skid-steer attachment? I looked at the global system and it looks to be a stronger attachment system than the SS - IMO.

AKfish

No, bought thinking I would end up with a 563 or 673 loader. There is even a heavier CAT 2 Global carrier now.

/ If you have a JD 563 or 673 loader with the global carrier..... #4  
Is that the auto hook up thingy ma doodle thing? :laughing: So you don't have to get out of the tractor to change buckets to forks vice versa?

Is that the auto hook up thingy ma doodle thing? :laughing: So you don't have to get out of the tractor to change buckets to forks vice versa?

Not exactly auto, you still have to push a switch and use the curl function of the loader. But unless there are hydraulic lines to deal with, you are correct, no need to leave the tractor seat to change loader implements.

Thanks for the bump and the link;)