John Deere 2155 in lower Midlands of South Carolina

/ John Deere 2155 in lower Midlands of South Carolina #1  

cullodain

Tractor
John Deere 2155
Just stopping in to say hello. I've got an '86 JD 2155 2x4 with a JD175 Loader on the front. A semi-custom Bush Hog 276 Medium Duty cutter, a landscape rake, box blade, grading blade, post hole auger, bale spear, and various other attachments for the front and rear. I'm a welder by trade with a dash of heavy equipment/logging equipment repairer thrown in for good measure. My wife and I own just under 1400 acres, of which about 40 are currently devoted to our beginning homesteading operation with the rest dedicated to Longleaf Pine plantation and hardwood bottomland managed for pinestraw production, timber, and wildlife/hunting. We also have 5 horses that my wife uses to teach riding lessons and for hunter/jumper shows as well as fox hunting and equine facilitated psychotherapy. Our homestead project is in the early phases, but our goals include self-sustainability, off-grid capability with on-grid buyback/augmentation using primarily microhydro power systems from our two creeks and 70+ acre beaver pond/duck pond/fish pond/future aquaponics pond(s). We have a long way to go but we're having a blast getting there. Our daughter was born 6 days ago and we're looking forward to having her join the operation when she's ready.

/ John Deere 2155 in lower Midlands of South Carolina #2  
Good to have you aboard. Congratulations regarding the birth of your Daughter.

/ John Deere 2155 in lower Midlands of South Carolina #3  
:welcome:

/ John Deere 2155 in lower Midlands of South Carolina #4  
Congratulation and welcome to TBN

Sent from my iPad iOS 6.1 - TBN v1.6

/ John Deere 2155 in lower Midlands of South Carolina #5  
Cool I had a 2355 with a 175 on the front and that is a **** for stout combo you got there!

/ John Deere 2155 in lower Midlands of South Carolina #6  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the John Deere Owning/Operating forum.