Well here she is

/ Well here she is #1  

gregz

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX 2350
Heres my 855. Only thing I am waiting on is rpm gauge cable( back order) and need to sharpen blades and install belly mower
Used and abused just over 1000 hours. I changed the air filter,fuel filter, hydro filter ,cleaned suction screen.New oil and filter Greased everything. New tires. new radiator cap. fixed lights. wash waxed completely serviced ready to go to the farm.

Tractor seems to have lots of power ,runs strong. hydro stops fast and no creeping.
4x4 works fine as does diff lock.

I do have a few more questions.

1. big black smoke cloud when starting is this normal or do i need to get injectors cleaned? tractor is a 1988 and old fuel filter was just horrible black nasty .I added some freash diesel and a little additive I use in my semi. After black smoke a little blue and then dissapears

2. It's been cold here when start up there is a whine from rear end seems to go away after warm up. Is this normal.

The way it sits now with a like brand new 60 belly mower I'm into about $7200
here she is class of 88
100_0618_zpsa8998774.jpg

100_0617_zps7ca27c54.jpg

/ Well here she is #3  
Most diesels spew smoke of one color or another at startup. If it is smoking much under a load or when throttling up, it MAY need a clean air filter.

If the whine goes away after warm up it is a normal cold whine. If it becomes a squeal or the whine continues that will indicate some other issue.

It is good looking machine. 1000 hours isn't much.

/ Well here she is #6  
OUTSTANDING............
Mine is an 87 model 855. It just turned over 900 hours. Do you have all the mounting hardware you need for your 60" MMM ?
I may have some loose parts left over......
Congrats and enjoy
(look for PM)

/ Well here she is #7  
Very nice machine!

My 955 has always puffed out a cloud of smoke when starting, hot or cold, doesn't matter.

What brand of tires did you get? I'm needing to replace my fronts.

Ed

/ Well here she is
For the rear I picked up a set of original goodyear surtrac wheels and tires from a local dealer, they were take offs in storage look brand new, bolt on and go
Fronts I went with Carlisle multi trac 6 ply eBay $200 shipped
cheerz
gregz

/ Well here she is #10  
My 755 also puffs some black smoke at first start up then quickly clears up. The whining from the rear is they hydraulic pump if its cold my will whine for quite a while, during the summer it doesnt whine unless i am bottoming out the hydraulics.