D170.... FEL???

/ D170.... FEL??? #1  

Mike1369

Silver Member
Tractor
Baddest LS P7010C south of Palm Beach County
I have a D170, is it possible to put a FEL.

If yes, how much.

If no, thanks for the input.

Mike.

/ D170.... FEL???
Anyone??? ....lol

/ D170.... FEL??? #3  
Possible? Yes. Practical? No. Never saw a factory built loader for a D170. It seems like I saw someone made a loader for a D series on one of the forums. The D series is awfully light to handle a loader in my opinion, but anything is possible with enough money and ingenuity.

/ D170.... FEL??? #4  
My parents have a d100 series. Pretty sure without adding a lot of reinforcement to the frame it would twist let alone all the custom fabbing needed to buold the fel.
The mower does what its designed for well which is light duty mowing on a smaller lawn and pulling a small trailer to pick up sticks. My parents like theres.

/ D170.... FEL???
Oh I don't need it to lift a full grown tree. Was looking for something that could lift like 100 or 200lbs. It's just to keep my old man from using my big tractor.

/ D170.... FEL???
Dang fella, wish my dad were here he could play with my tractors all he wanted to.

Your right, old man spent his whole time working to make sure me and my sister had the best. He never played ball or catch with me but he did give me morals and values. Now after 5 heart attacks he comes out to the farm to hang out with me.
Pretty sure one day I'm going to wish he was asking me for the keys to the tractor.

Forget the request guys, my old man can use mine as long as he wants.

Thanks

/ D170.... FEL??? #8  
Your right, old man spent his whole time working to make sure me and my sister had the best. He never played ball or catch with me but he did give me morals and values. Now after 5 heart attacks he comes out to the farm to hang out with me.
Pretty sure one day I'm going to wish he was asking me for the keys to the tractor.

Forget the request guys, my old man can use mine as long as he wants.

Thanks

I sincerely appreciate the response, money is only money but family is more important. Nothing like "man'ing up" good for you.

/ D170.... FEL??? #9  
I sincerely appreciate the response, money is only money but family is more important. Nothing like "man'ing up" good for you.

Here, Here. I sure miss my dad.

/ D170.... FEL???
Funny how it takes someone else perspective to make you realize where your priorities need to be.

Thanks for the good words, I will not forget again

Last edited: