Does anyone know if this is where a sub is supposed to go? If so, does anyone know what model of tractor would have this as an option? This is on a 2013 5083E. It looks like a spot for a subwoofer, but I am not sure.
I am trying to figure out what tractor would have had this as an option, so I can see what size woofer they put in there. I don't know what models use this same cab either.
Any Ideas?
Getting lots of snow here, I will spend about 5 hours on the tractor moving it. Let the fun begin.

Is this for a Sub?-img_0216-jpg