JD 567 round baler

/ JD 567 round baler #1  

bigbull338

Elite Member
Tractor
7040 HDC 1153 fel
ok i need thoughts from the JD people here on a 2006 JD 567 mega wide round baler with 2500 bales or less on it.ive know about the baler for a good while so i called on it yesterday to start working on buying it if we settle on a price.the guy retired an parked it in the barn 3yrs ago.so it has set that long without baling any hay.what are yalls thoughts on this baler.

/ JD 567 round baler #2  
ok i need thoughts from the JD people here on a 2006 JD 567 mega wide round baler with 2500 bales or less on it.ive know about the baler for a good while so i called on it yesterday to start working on buying it if we settle on a price.the guy retired an parked it in the barn 3yrs ago.so it has set that long without baling any hay.what are yalls thoughts on this baler.

Go to Used Tractors and Farm Machinery for sale by Fastline to get a retail selling price range. Ken Sweet

/ JD 567 round baler
thanks ken i checked both fastline an tratorhouse an both had the baler from $16000 to $25000 both high an low count on the bales.

/ JD 567 round baler #5  
2500 bales isn't even hardly broken in. You didn't state if prospective baler had Netwrap which is about a $5K option. If it has Netwrap I'm going to guess $22.500. I've owned two 467 balers and they are by far the best ones I've owned. You'll "LIKE IT":cool2:

/ JD 567 round baler
jim i cant remember if it has netwrapp on it or not.but your right its a good deal either way.ive known that the baler was for sale for 2 or 3yrs.but didnt want to give his asking price.an he has come around to my way of thinking.

/ JD 567 round baler #7  
What tractor are you planning to work the baler with?

AKfish

/ JD 567 round baler #8  
Tractor will need to be 80 HP up to operate baler successfully.

/ JD 567 round baler
weve got 2 tractors that can pull it.a semi retired 7700 ford an a jx80 4x4 caseih.

/ JD 567 round baler #10  
There is one for sale down the road from my house,no info.just stop and got a pic. Way to much baler for my tractors. I bet that jx80 would sure feel it back there.
Butler-20130121-00140.jpg