JD 1026R hydraulic issues

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #1  

jceaton

Tractor
John Deere 1026R
I have a 2011 1026R. I have had some issues with the hydraulics. The first is that my loader wants to dump when trying to roll it back. I notice this more with the pallet forks on than with the bucket. It acts like there is a "Dead Spot" in the valve. It is worse if I am try to feather it back to level the load. My dealer knows about this and advised me that JD is working on it. Has anyone heard when they are going to get a fix for this?
Just recently I noticed that when I raise the loader booms my ballast box drops. I stop the booms and the box comes back to the up position. Also that when my tractor is idling the ballast box will drop several inches and then raise back up. When it does this I can hear a squealing noise. My tractor is currently @ the dealer for this. But, as you would figure. It is not doing it for them. Does anyone have any ideas?

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #2  
The dealer say its is on more than your tractor?

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #3  
I though there was a service bulletin on this issue, involving installation of some check valves in the hydraulics system? Do a search here and some more info should turn up. You're not the first to report problems like this with the 1-series.

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #4  
I though there was a service bulletin on this issue, involving installation of some check valves in the hydraulics system? Do a search here and some more info should turn up. You're not the first to report problems like this with the 1-series.

There has been allot of talk about it on the "other JD forum", Green tractor talk. JD is working on a replacement SCV.

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues
Thanks to all for the info. I will do some further checking on the issue.

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #6  
I had they same problem a year ago on my new 1026R. The service guy at my dealer said it wasn't right and they got JD to replace the SCV under warranty. They problem went away with the new SCV, and when I have a heavy load and feather a light curl I no longer dump the load.

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #7  
My tractor too is suffering from the same symptoms and others that point to the SCV. But the dealer is saying that Deere won't cover the replacement of the SCV at this time. I have been on them about getting it fix and still no DTAC solution has been given.

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #8  
ah yes. the joys of buying first generation machines

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #9  
My tractor too is suffering from the same symptoms and others that point to the SCV. But the dealer is saying that Deere won't cover the replacement of the SCV at this time. I have been on them about getting it fix and still no DTAC solution has been given.

Go over to green tractor talk, do a little searching, and you will find that JD is in the final testing of a new SCV.

/ JD 1026R hydraulic issues #10  
I just took delivery of 1026R, believe the paperwork listed a RLP Date of Jan 13, 2013. Is that the build date? Even so, if I understand correctly they are still testing a fix. Should I to assume that even recent builds are still predisposed to this problem?

Thanks,

Jim