5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms.

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms. #1  
Tractor
5083e and a 520 john deere
Has anyone had this problem and if so is it something i can fix or is it a dealer thing? Only does this with an implement on the lift arms makes the whole tractor bounce when sitting still.

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms. #2  
Will 3 pt stop bouncing if you move control lever forward just a very little?

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms. #3  
Push your draft control lever all the way froward and see what happens. Not yet sure if a problem or just normal behavior.

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms.
The draft is all the way forward and if u let the hitch down it does stop as long as its not under load it does not do it. With nothing on the arms it goes up and down just fine.

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms. #5  
Just on an off chance are the sway bars/chains to tight.

Do you get the same results no matter if the rockshaft level is at the top, 3/4 up, middle and 1/4 up? With something attached what happens when right after you raise it up, you turn off the tractor, does it stay up or does it drop? If it drops the problem maybe an internal leak in the rockshaft valve.

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms. #6  
I have a 5520 which is the same tractor and I do recall mine doing this a number of years ago. I don't remember how it got straightened out but it couldn't have been too difficult and I didn't take it to the dealer. Duh, I can't remember.

Maybe check the fluid level, make sure the valve under the seat is not turned too tight or loose, make sure the tractor is warmed up and make sure the draft control lever isn't an issue. Play with that a little and position in different places. I know on my Kubota M5100 when I adjusted the draft control the 3pt hitch did what yours is doing. Sorry I can[t offer more at the moment.

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms. #7  
Sounds like a hydraulic leak, possibly a bad seal in the lift cylinder or low fluid.

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms.
i believe it is in the valve now cause when u raise it up and shut the tractor off it drops to the ground.

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms. #9  
Is this still under warranty?

/ 5083e 3 point hitch pulsates with a load on the lift arms. #10  
My 40 year old Massey 135 does the same thing. I also notice it with my backhoe on, more so on the larger boom cylinder. My Hydraulic system is weak and probably needs rebuild. I did check and clean the hydraulic screens though it was pretty clean to start with. Yes my whole tractor will bounce when lifting my box blade.