Loader cx 200 bucket won't tilt

/ cx 200 bucket won't tilt #1  

Acky

Tractor
Have a 2520 compact JD with a cx 200 bucket. Unit is 6 years old.

Today I removed the snowblower and attached the bucket. Had to struggle a bit with the 4 hydraulic hoses getting them to snap into their fittings but they finally went.

The bucket arms move up and down just fine but the bucket itself will not tilt.

I've checked all fittings, hoses, etc. but now I'm out of ideas. Any assistance would be appreciated .

Thanks

Acky (Roseneath, Ontario)

/ cx 200 bucket won't tilt #2  
One thing to try is to switch the loader line and see if it is in the controls or hydraulics on the loader. Also try disconnecting and reconnecting. Also if you have the power beyond, make sure it is connected all the way. One other thing I can think of is make sure you have the loader lock out in front of the seat in the correct position. Sometimes it can get bumped and lock out the loader controls.

/ cx 200 bucket won't tilt #4  
I bet its the lockout lever.

Can't be. If that was the case, he wouldn't be able to move the bucket control. Acky, is it only the bucket that won't work? I still suspect a bad connection at one of the coupling. They can be very tricky at time. Before making your connection, stop your engine, rotate the control lever in all direction a few time to release all the pressure at the coupling and then make the connection.

/ cx 200 bucket won't tilt
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the good info. After going through the checklist of possible malfunctions, it came down to the male fitting on the bucket hose. Swapped that one out and all is good.
Once again, thanks for all the responses.

Acky

/ cx 200 bucket won't tilt #6  
Good for you Acky! Glad everything came out ok.

Henri