MX6 Rear Wheel Height Setting

/ MX6 Rear Wheel Height Setting #1  

econometrics

Platinum Member
Tractor
Deere 5075E MFWD OOS w/PR, 540E; Gator 825i
Howdy all,

Any of you guys running your MX6 shredder with the rear wheel down as far as it can go (raising the rear of the cutter as high as it can go when cutting)?

I'd like to cut my smaller side pastures a little higher this year before summer sets in, and wanted to see if anyone else had mowing experience on the highest setting.

Thanks

/ MX6 Rear Wheel Height Setting #2  
Howdy all,

Any of you guys running your MX6 shredder with the rear wheel down as far as it can go (raising the rear of the cutter as high as it can go when cutting)?

I'd like to cut my smaller side pastures a little higher this year before summer sets in, and wanted to see if anyone else had mowing experience on the highest setting.
Thanks

I run mine like that most of the time. Cuts about 8 inches IIRC.

/ MX6 Rear Wheel Height Setting
I run mine like that most of the time. Cuts about 8 inches IIRC.

Good to know. That's about the cutting height I'm trying to achieve.

/ MX6 Rear Wheel Height Setting #4  
I looked into adjusting mine once and couldn't determine how to get it to move to another location and the bolt line up. Think it is around the middle position now. I just use the 3pt lift to adjust the height. Can get it almost lawn mower short or raise higher for rougher areas.

/ MX6 Rear Wheel Height Setting
I looked into adjusting mine once and couldn't determine how to get it to move to another location and the bolt line up. Think it is around the middle position now. I just use the 3pt lift to adjust the height. Can get it almost lawn mower short or raise higher for rougher areas.

They really are a bear to adjust. I had to beat on the two rear brackets with a rubber mallet to get them to a place where the bolt could line up through the holes.