3320 Cab height with R4's

/ 3320 Cab height with R4's #1  

mcgill72143

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 3320 Cab
I know this question has probably been asked before but I cant seem to find it in the search so I thought I would just ask......How tall is the 3320 Cab with R4's ...?.....im trying to make sure it will fit in my garage......I already ordered it but thought I'd ask just to be sure I don't need to change my door up before it gets here.....Thanks Guys.....:thumbsup:

/ 3320 Cab height with R4's #2  
I know this question has probably been asked before but I cant seem to find it in the search so I thought I would just ask......How tall is the 3320 Cab with R4's ...?.....im trying to make sure it will fit in my garage......I already ordered it but thought I'd ask just to be sure I don't need to change my door up before it gets here.....Thanks Guys.....:thumbsup:

Thats funny, I just went thru this with my new Kioti DK40SE with a cab. (arrived Monday afternoon) The specs say it is 96.3" with R1's. R4's offer about 1" lower profile. I dont know what JD says about your model, but if they rate it with R1's...hope this helps. :confused:

/ 3320 Cab height with R4's
JD rates it with R3's ....just checking to see if anyone has a measurement with R4's on it so I can be sure......

/ 3320 Cab height with R4's #4  
What is a R3? I know a R1 as a regular tractor tire, R2 is a rice & cane, and R4 is what i call an industrial hard lug tire, but R3 escapes me?

I believe the R3's are the turf tires....

/ 3320 Cab height with R4's #6  
What is a R3? I know a R1 as a regular tractor tire, R2 is a rice & cane, and R4 is what i call an industrial hard lug tire, but R3 escapes me?

R3's are turf tires. Used for mower work anywhere you dont want to damage the grass.

/ 3320 Cab height with R4's #7  
Gotcha! Thank yall both.

anyone have a 3320 cab with R4's and a tape measure handy..?...... :laughing:

/ 3320 Cab height with R4's #9  
anyone one have a 3320 cab with R4's and a tape measure handy..?...... :laughing:

I removed the top sill (2X10) and replaced it with a 1X10 to gain another inch...just in case. What height do you have from cement to top sill?