Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics #1  

Arrow1

Tractor
JD 2520
DSC_0658.jpg
The mower discharge guard was the first thing to come off. This is my third tractor I have removed it from.I haven't broke a window yet and no neighbors to worry about.
I noticed the hydraulic line keeper above the mower was missing the day I picked it up. Dealer is getting me one soon. After cracking my melon the
first time walking behind the tractor on the ROPS I decided they had to be all the way down. I guess I'm use to the 2620. I have a bungy cord holding it in place.

DSC_0473.jpg
My little one was very impressed. Don't worry my hand is just out of frame. He moves so fast.

DSC_0469.jpg
I had to get him a tractor that looked something like mine. But he was only interested in the big tractor.

DSC_0457.jpg

He made sure the shop guys checked the lug nut torque.

DSC_0509.jpg
Sorry not all tractor pics. But he's to darn cute not to be included.:)

I think you can click on the images to make them larger.

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics #3  
Awesome. :thumbsup: You're definitely going on my "hate" list now. :laughing: The wife loved the little one (me too), but she's still "meh" about tractors...I'm working on the latter. :D

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics #4  
Congrats! Looks great! Looks nearly identical to my new 2720, but I see you got the new H130 loader. Mine came with the 200CX.

And the little guy is a cutie too! :)

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics #5  
Hopefully your helper will let you use the tractor....once in a while!:thumbsup:

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics
Congrats! Looks great! Looks nearly identical to my new 2720, but I see you got the new H130 loader. Mine came with the 200CX.

And the little guy is a cutie too! :)
Thanks

I was looking at the 200CX loader on yours and I thought it should have a long yellow sticker going across the loader arms and not the square JD sticker like mine. When the dealer told me I was getting the H130 I looked at pics of both and that was the only difference I could see. Its the same loader just different badgeing.

Wish I could figure out how to chg my avatar pic. I spent a half your last night on it and couldn't get it figured out :mur:

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics #7  
After looking at the pics, I believe you are right about the only difference being the badging.

As far as updating your avatar, if you click on 'My Home' at the top, then over on the left under 'My Settings', click 'Edit Avatar'.

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics #8  
After looking at the pics, I believe you are right about the only difference being the badging.

The 2032R page lists both the 200CX and the H130. The H130 is around $75 more. Odd.

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics

As far as updating your avatar, if you click on 'My Home' at the top, then over on the left under 'My Settings', click 'Edit Avatar'.

Thanks I will give it a try tonight. :thumbsup:

/ Picked up new JD 2520 last Friday Pics #10  
Would love to hear your opinions on your new Deere vs. the Kubota. Which do you like more, etc?