2320 slow hydraulic drip?

/ 2320 slow hydraulic drip? #1  

Machinewars

Tractor
CX2510
First time playing on the track, only on for about an hour testing out the ratchet rake.

When I parked it noticed two drips of hydraulic fluid on the floor. I believe I traced it to when the hydraulic lines meet above the rear back right tire. The front pic is the front of the piece (no idea what the name is), the bottom pic is where I can touch and see hydraulic fluid on my fingers. I tried tightening with an alen wrench but they both are as tight as I can get them. Whipped off the heads and at this point everything looks fine.

Any ideas where the fluid might be coming from? I can't tell.

front.jpgbottom.jpg

/ 2320 slow hydraulic drip? #2  
I have also have a hydraulic leak.. Mine is on the right hand side, below the seat, near the top of the rear axle housing.. Mine is oozing from a bolt - from looking at the schematics it looks like a gasket has slipped..

I just keep an eye on it.. After a summer of mowing 2x a week, I had to add 1/4 cup to get it back where it was.. it only used that much since Dec 12..

There was another poster that had a similar problem with a leak/ooze.. If you got search/look through my posts you can find both posts..

As far as your pics.. Can you give us a pic farther out.. I have no idea what area that is on the tractor being that close..

brian

/ 2320 slow hydraulic drip? #3  
I have also have a hydraulic leak.. Mine is on the right hand side, below the seat, near the top of the rear axle housing.. Mine is oozing from a bolt - from looking at the schematics it looks like a gasket has slipped..

I just keep an eye on it.. After a summer of mowing 2x a week, I had to add 1/4 cup to get it back where it was.. it only used that much since Dec 12..

There was another poster that had a similar problem with a leak/ooze.. If you got search/look through my posts you can find both posts.

As far as your pics.. Can you give us a pic farther out.. I have no idea what area that is on the tractor being that close..

brian

Rear Right tire area that's where it is located.