Jd 2032R Exhaust

/ Jd 2032R Exhaust #1  

shutterdial

Tractor
John deere 2032r
I just got a JD 2032R and the way the exhaust is mounted the exhaust is always blowing back on me. Does anyone else have this problem? The 2025r i had before this i didn't notice as bad as this, it almost makes me sick.
Has anyone modified there's or is there an exhaust kit to fix this. I was thinking about adding a elbow and turning the exhaust down.

Last edited:
   / Jd 2032R Exhaust #2  
I just got a JD 2032R and the way the exhaust is mounted the exhaust is always blowing back on me. Does anyone else have this problem? The 2025r i had before this i didn't notice as bad as this, it almost makes me sick.
Has anyone modified there's or is there an exhaust kit to fix this. I was thinking about adding a elbow and turning the exhaust down.

I'm experiencing the same issue on my new 2032r I took delivery on 10/25/13. I did not have this issue on my 2305

/ Jd 2032R Exhaust
I made an extension pipe for mine that pretty well fixed my problem I think I'm going to make another one later 20131030_152945.jpg

/ Jd 2032R Exhaust #4  
Thanks shutterdial. I'll try doing the same to my 2032r

/ Jd 2032R Exhaust #5  
That is pathetic . Is that the best Deere can do on a 20k tractor ?

/ Jd 2032R Exhaust #7  

Does this have a DPF?