John Deere 71 Flex Planter Owner's Manual & Parts Catalog

/ John Deere 71 Flex Planter Owner's Manual & Parts Catalog #1  
F

farmgirl15

I am looking for an Owner's Manual and Parts Catalog for a John Deere 71 Flex Planter that I just purchased. I found ones that can be purchased on Ebay but I don't want to have to pay $25+ for a manual and parts catalog. I looked on Yetter but found nothing and I wasn't able to locate anything through a google search that lead to anything that I could download for free. If anyone has PDF files of these that they would be willing to share or if you know where I can locate the downloads for free online (without having to sign up for a site that might not be secure), please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!

/ John Deere 71 Flex Planter Owner's Manual & Parts Catalog #2  
Welcome from Wisconsin

/ John Deere 71 Flex Planter Owner's Manual & Parts Catalog #3  
You can view the parts catalog at jdparts.com

/ John Deere 71 Flex Planter Owner's Manual & Parts Catalog
Thanks. I did see that you are able to do that but it's my father that needs the manual and he doesn't have a computer and I do not intend on viewing and downloading every single page from the website. It would take forever!
You can view the parts catalog at jdparts.com

/ John Deere 71 Flex Planter Owner's Manual & Parts Catalog #5  
71 Series Planter

This might work. The manuals are the same. As a matter of fact some of the pictures are John Deere green as opposed to Yetter black.

/ John Deere 71 Flex Planter Owner's Manual & Parts Catalog
Thanks, I did see this option on other forum so it might work for the time being.

71 Series Planter

This might work. The manuals are the same. As a matter of fact some of the pictures are John Deere green as opposed to Yetter black.